• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Thanks. If he ignores it, you can ban him.

I noticed.

However, as long as he's sticking to that one thread, I don't want to ban him quite yet. I'd rather he answer my questions first.

Um what do you mean?

"Oh my god, are u doing this right now? Oh yes you are You gave me a warning and now you are insulting me yourself. Oh how the mighty have fallen lol. Not that I expected much anyways."

It's clear he doesn't care about your warning. Is that not enough for him to be banned?

Too much curiousity for my own good. I was hoping he would explain what he meant by my "methods".

But you are right. He clearly doesn't care about the warning. It would be better to ban him. A month? Or more?

A month seems like too little for somebody who repeatedly severely disrespects the staff and the site rules.

Well then.

I'm not normally an initator in deciding how long people are banned for. I tend to see what more experienced people think.

So how long do you think he should be banned for Ant?

We've banned people for many months for such behaviour in the past. Three to six months would be okay, I think.

Stryk3r1337 said:
And judging by the post above, did he admit that he was a jonathan sock?
The language he used and the abuse directed towards Matthew & Antvasima were clear proof that it was a Jonathan sock.

@Monarch

Thank you for the help.

I'm just going to put my sense into here jist don't talk about him on the wiki as he . gains plesure if he knows anyone is talking about him so in turn he'll keep he dumbass antics like the sad no life this johnthan is and we he makes socks just ban em right away after talking about it off site.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Per_son721

Was banned by Ant for being a suspected sockpuppet over a year ago. Suddenly goes on Marvel Answers to tell Ant it was a misunderstanding and that he wants to come back to the site just a few hours before Gog requested to be banned and admitted to being a sock. One of the first things this suspected sock who decided to come back at this time wanted to do was make One Punch Man revisions. Then they made some odd posts about the site dying and predictions on how it'll happen.

Again not asking for a ban, but some suspicious stuff that I thought might be worth pointing out.

Well, he was banned for sockpuppet activity in the past, and now immediately tries to demoralise the community when it is in a somewhat sensitive state after two staff members left. That is not what I had in mind when I allowed him to return.

Well, he was apparently one of several immediately created sockpuppet accounts.

Since he did not behave in a manner that benefits our community after I allowed him to return, I am fine with if somebody wants to permanently remove him again.

That does not sound like anything ban-worthy. A warning might be useful though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back