• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
TeenAngel101 has a history of making unauthorised or ill-considered statistics changes, and I also have a history of giving him warning after warning about this.

Yesterday he did so again, for the inFAMOUS characters, and also removed all of the threads on his message wall, including all of the warning messages, so I had to spend quite some time restoring them.

I think that we may regrettably have to ban him from the wiki, but would appreciate further staff input, preferably after you have checked through the multiple warnings on his message wall.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:TeenAngel101

The upgrades were discussed and accepted here.

I accepted them already (i'm actually the one who proposed one of the two to begin with)

Okay. Noted. Nevertheless, removing all of his message wall warnings is not good behaviour.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1450082

Look at the end of the thread. I may be overreacting a bit and this is probably not that big of a deal but the user Dzhindzholia starts insulting me for no reason and calls me a wanker. "Keep wanking. You are good in it." "I tried to not call anyone a wanker but now I have a permission to do it." Lots of ad hominem and strawman arguments in his rant. Maybe not much but probably a warning.

Maybe a light warning/instruction, if another staff member feels inclined to handle it.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Gogogog100

Creates an account literally one day after another Jonathan sock gets blocked. First thing he does is One Punch Man edits with the experience of someone who's been here a while. Calls himself extremely passionate and knowledgable on One Punch Man (almost word for word what the last Jonathan sock said). Criticizes Dragon Ball Super (Jonathan hates DB).

I don't know if this is enough to block but just putting this here for people to keep an eye on. I've been personally waiting until he inevitably acts up if it really is Jonathan. The staff can handle it however they wish.

@Matt If you want to ban then sure. I just wasn't sure if this is enough to ban on just yet.

I don't really think so. From what i've observed he seems genuine regarding him being a lurker and criticizing Dragon Ball Super doesn't mean he hates the whole franchise but we will just have to wait.

I'm also going to suggest waiting. OPM fanboys and DB haters are a dime a dozen. And new members seeming very familiar with our rules and procedures is also nothing new.

@Dark Well the fact that he has the exact main passion as Jonathan, dislikes the same things as Jonathan, goes to almost all the same sites as Jonathan, is heavily concerned with changing images like Jonathan, has a lot of brand new experience even for a lurker, has said almost word for word the same things Jonathan has said and the fact that he just so happened to have created an account literally the next day after Jonathan tried coming back and promised to make more socks is what I find questionable. Not just "Oh he likes OPM and dislikes DBS so he must be Jonathan!"

If I wasn't fine with waiting I would've blocked him by now. However I stand that my suspicions are valid. And I'm gonna wait until Jonathan inevitably acts out before doing anything.

@Assalt I agree. Which is why I just posted here without banning him.

While it's pretty blatant to me that he's a Jonathan sock (Seriously becoming the new Mikoto...ugh) and should be banned immediately...I'll wait like everyone else....

I see Glass gave him a warning.

Maybe a strict warning is in order? Also we should probably explain what a necro is, since if he has no forum experience he may not know that term.

He's a newcomer (March 22) so i guess just tell him that it is frown upon to necro thread and explain to him what it means.

Don't think a strict warning is needed for a new user.

You realize you're not supposed to reveal yoursel--- you know what, act like a fool all you want and get banned like one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back