• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop posting every single screenshot, he's already getting banned on chat and he'll be blocked here too.

It's fine.

Don't spam the thread with irrelevant nonsense either.

I agree with Promestein. However, it is probably good if somebody else than me contacts the Fandom staff about IP blocks for a change.

We can ban his IP, but it takes the Fandom staff to use global range IP blocks.

You guys may want to block the IP of this guy, if he has been constantly making accounts and attempting harmful actions towards your wiki.

Better be safe than sorry after all.

Thank you for the help Spino.

@Glass

I highly doubt you would use an acronym if you don't know the meaning of it.

Yes. I think that we can ignore it.

English is not his first language.

@Repp

I mean i did that with "Tbh" or "Asap" for a while.

Sometimes people try to guess what it means without actually checking. Which sometimes works and sometimes ends up causing misunderstandings

English isn't my first language and I saw a lot of YouTube comments saying kys. I presumed it's a abbreviation of okay

I really am sorry about that. I was a huge mistake and ignorance on my end.

Again I'm sorry.

He said that English isn't his first language, and he assumed it meant one thing when it meant another.

To be fair, Kal, a lot of people nowadays tack on "tbh" at the end of random sentences even if they do know what it means, myself included. Same with how some people put "tho" at the end of every sentence just because

This has nothing to do with the issue at hand btw just felt like pointing it out

@ALRF

No. You are correct.

@Others

Enough derailment, this is not the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back