• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
¥1000 says he doesn't even listen to the warning, reading over his discussions and observing his behavior. But I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

I mean to be fair

you mods joke about rape/make misogynistic posts so I think that pales in comparison

@Wuta420

Let's not bring ridiculously politically correct speculative oversensitivity to this wiki please. Monarch did not say anything remotely of the sort as far as I can see.

Also, take note that the administrators are under constant pressure to handle a large amount of tasks and handle a steady stream of misbehaving and/or unreasonable regular members. We can try our best to behave as professionally as we can manage under the circumstances, but we cannot be expected to be absolutely perfect at all times, especially not when repeatedly provoked.

People (Staff included) have to remember that we staff members aren't gods. We are just as human as a normal member. We have our bad days and character flaws just like everyone else.

It should be noted that the staff obviously still have to strive towards being polite, reasonable, and professional, but it is very hard to consistently reach that standard 100% of the time.

Yes, but one thing that we can do is try to avoid the hostility and negativity towards this wiki in outside communities, and rather focus on making this one a more harmonic, fun, and friendly place to visit.

There is no point in ruining our moods by arguing with people who hate us, or start to adapt some of their bad behaviour due to the constant negativity.

Meaning, it is probably a good idea to try to stay away from outside communities with a negative perception of us. It will only help to ruin our moods, and make the work here harder to manage.

Dragon Ariia

Despite a countless amount of warnings to stop spiting staff members and being so insufferably arrogant, Aria continues to mock everyone, and her very presence on a thread is enough to derail it and get it closed.

She is also unable to stop mentioning and spiting Yhwach's Almighty in every thread she steps her foot on, and constantly spites me and ignores my warnings with sarcastic responses.

My request to have this looked at was also almost completely ignored and handwaved when I brought it up earlier, despite the obvious hate and insults against me and other staff members elsewhere.

Are we going to continue to give chances to users who don't deserve them, or should we grow a pair again?

I say staff is power, you gunna exaggerate that? It's true, your opinion is stronger. I can't participate in almighty threads now? I never insult people, I used to curse but I stopped

> Proof

> Each blue word is a link

You and Primaris are also known for co-wanking and spiting with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back