• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being so disrespectul and snakry, Ariia. You're a young user, but you should know that this isn't allowed.

Others have been banned for it.

Ariia is being disrespectful behind our backs, actually. I won't link because they will instadelete it, but she trashtalked me

"I just don't make shit up"

You're saying that the people going against you are making shit up, you're not an idiot and you know what this entrails that.

@Matt

I've taken prints ajd saved it on archive sites such as archive.is and Wayback Machine

Just seeing the insults flow so I can make a report later.

Disagreeing with someone is one thing, doing so while saying they're "making shit up" is completely different, and you know this, because you're not an idiot.

I already quoted the post you said in this thread and linked another.

Drop it.

I think Yhwach does as well with speed equal, and Madara beats Cole. But I'm not going to be an ass about it or wank a character beyond what they can do.

Gargoyle One said:
Disagreeing with someone is one thing, doing so while saying they're "making shit up" is completely different, and you know this, because you're not an idiot.

I already quoted the post you said in this thread and linked another.

Drop it.
Ok but y'all mentioned me here anyway, and I use the same words some staff use, so I assumed it was fine

If this is to be discussed at all, it should be discussed between staff members in private, not aired out.

Not necessarily, since it didn't involve staff members.

EDIT; Also, I believe my post should stay since people were probably confused with wth I was talking about before, and it wasn't an incident involving staff members. It was just a note.

That's true, but discussing it publicly will likely just lead to further conflict, accusations, and shit-talking.

I was not in any way trying to throw wood into the fire. You should very likely chill the hell out with these useless accusations, as people always have to tell you to. At this point, I'm trying way beyond my limits not to be bothered by that ridiculous attitude.

Who cares what people on other sites say? We can't control what people type elsewhere nor should we. They're entitled to their opinions and to express them. There should only be an issue if they directly attack, troll or harass this site and/or its members.

I agree with Ryukama. There are lots of people who talk crap behind our backs, but we have to focus on managing this site alone, not the entire Internet.

Also, if you wish to talk in private, I am willing to try to help you out Kepekley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back