• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically Kep and some others consider Dragon Ariia to be ignoring their multiple warnings and derailing threads too often to be excused. Then people jumped in their defense and it is now this become a never-ending tug of war.

@ pachi apparently because I think staff has too much influence I'm a villain. I make jokes so I'm villain, I don't curse anymore, ant warned me about that, uhh what else do I do

http://web.archive.org/web/20180305125534/http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:56949

CTRL+F "schizo"

A dude that doesn't even know me makes a bunch of shitposts and lies regarding my personal life, including of me being suicidal, followed by several unbanned users saying "wows", "10/10 backstory" and the likes.

If you think I'm overreacting, fine. But this is a post that was targeting me extremely personally and nobody in this wall with one exception gave a shit at all.

@Dragon

You also lied just now by saying my post was false.

You admitted you were talking about me right after that dude posted.

I've already calmed down (somewhat...) after linking that post.

Anyway, we need a verdict here.

I've read the...mess...above and say a ban should be issued as this isn't the first time nor will it be the last.

Also we need to stop using these Rule Violation threads to spill out all this hateful crap and dish out all these personal attacks. The past few RVT's have done this. It needs to stop. These are becoming Drama Threads more than RVT's.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I've read the...mess...above and say a ban should be issued as this isn't the first time nor will it be the last.

Also we need to stop using these Rule Violation threads to spill out all this hateful crap and dish out all these personal attacks. The past few RVT's have done this. It needs to stop. These are becoming Drama Threads more than RVT's.
Its because its a public thread, the accused will defend themselves, initiating the drama.

LordWhis said:
Dragon Ariia said:
I can't even give kudos on a phone -____-
I'm not taking any part in this argument but I just want to say that I have never used vsbw except on my phone and I kudos posts all the time.
A lot of people can't give kudos. Infact i believe matt or some other admin made a thread a couple of months ago about it.

Sera Loveheart said:
I agree with Dragon 100%. All these threads are used for nowadays is to further facilitate drama. Stop it. Plus, unless you have anything constructive to add to these threads, don't post anything, that includes memes.
What would they do tho? Tell the accused they can't defend themselves?

Darkmon cns said:
Sera Loveheart said:
I agree with Dragon 100%. All these threads are used for nowadays is to further facilitate drama. Stop it. Plus, unless you have anything constructive to add to these threads, don't post anything, that includes memes.
What would they do tho? Tell the accused they can't defend themselves?
One can defend themselves without getting aggressive or causing a shitstorm. They can also do so without personal attacks or bringing forth age-old drama and clogging up the thread with it.

Defending yourself =/= Cause a shitstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back