• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yu-Gi-Oh! thread

I think many of the staff here can guess why I brought this. You can go to the last replies of the thread if you wish (btw, the removed replies are an attempt of preventing the thread from becoming too hostile).

Im not blaming anyone, I dont like bringing things to this thread, but I feel someone in there needs a warning to say the least.

I already apologized for any hostility that couldve came from me and some staff can vouch for me on that. (Somebody and Dark649)

Rapid and Mega on the other hand I can't say. Not only where they reported here multiple times and still havent been given their warnings, but they repeatedly and consistently show rude condescending behavior towards me, making over-exaggerated acuasations of lying, insults and disrespect that I never did, even after being told by many staff to change it. And they have not.

I again apologize for anything I could have made worse, but at this point im sick and tired of the ridiculous incrimination being set against me. I tried looking past it and cannot any longer.

I accept the warnings, since i can admit i was somewhat rude.

But, Kukui 100% deserves a warning as well. The Thread and Megaboy`s pleas of attention do show that this was not as one sided as he makes it seem.

I 100% didn't do anything wrong (the fact no Staff even addressed me at this point says something). Its as Matt clarified above from his own experience with this.

Your completely letting in your over-sensity in debating.

Me? Megsaboy was the one who was hurt with most of your words.

And you did not apologize to him, you apologized to the Rule Violation Report thread.

but anyways, that is not my issue to adress, i just ask the admins to check the thread and the lat posts for more info on the matter.

I DO accept the warning because i can admit i was wrong in my way to act.

Can another admin place warnings on the message walls of Rapid and Mega? I am tired, and not entirely sure exactly what has been going on.

Sorry for pushing this even further.

But i do insist on the staff to look into the thread and give Kukui a warning as well.

In my mind, it doesnt matter if you apologize to the staff because they can punish you if you cannot apologize to the person you hurt.

And denying your guilt like that really makes my blood boil.

So because he became oversensitive I should get a warning?

Sorry, and I really do mean sorry, but no. Having your feelings "hurt" over simple things isn't on anyone but yourself.

This was literally addressed by Matt and his experience with the DMC thread above. Theres a difference between getting hurt by discussions and actual insults.

You cant hide from the truth.

Your behaviour on that thread is obviously hateful. And the thread itself shows it. Isnt it funny how Rapid admitted his wrong sbut you cant? Sad.

Because there's nothing to admit. I did absolutely 0 things wrong (or else the staff would have long warned me of my act as well, and they didnt. Only you. That says something.)

The simple thing that happened is you became over-sensitive of my arguments disagreeing with yours, like above.

Because the staff not calling me out shows something pretty damning.

Thats its only you and your own personal issues with this, which mean nothing, instead of actual insults or offenses.

@Kep

Im sorry, but banned for what? Defending myself against false acusations set against me to completely make me look bad for something I didn't do and never did?

Even Matt sees I did 0 things wrong from his Kudos he gave above.

All of what Rapid and Mega are saying are completely false and I am defending myself to keep a bad rep from suddenly coming from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back