• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
We also need to not try and ban someone for every small disagreement they have with our site. Not everyone is going to agree 100% with everything we do here. Another thing we need to stop doing (may not be relevant here) is that we need to stop confusing hostility with a debate. There are times when people get reported as being hostile when in fact they are just arguing points. We can't be too sensitive here.

That is clearly stated in the OP of every Rule Violation thread.

Only report violations regarding the wiki rules. False reports due to personal vendettas are unacceptable.

Also, this thread should be for reporting actual rule-breaking, not every single little disagreement.

sorry to interrupt, but I couldn't stop myself from reading this thread, and Ive been hearing about this chat thingy- like, what is that? is like some live-talk shit or what?

AKM and Newendigo are right. The ban is done, so I won't argue against it, Paulo will just have to wait two weeks. Antorus (Preds) however, does have a strong bias for Dragonball and gets aggressive when someone doesn't agree with it. He also hates Undertale so I'm not at all surprised he behaved that way in a DB vs. Undertale thread. Anyway, I digress.

Hmmm I cant find Antorus's name in supporters of DB and opponents of Undertale. But it seems that he is biased in favour of Dragon Ball based on his strong comments. However, I was surprised at Paulo; he is usually pretty chill, but I digress.

Paulo is one of the nicest dudes I know on this site, and even getting something wrong or talking down to him usually doesn't even make him go this far.

I personally think it was an outlier, either he's different because of an IRL situation or was just tired, like I've acted like before.

Personally think the ban is unnecessary

That's not exactly report-worthy, although it's his second page like that so its borderline spam. Just tell him to make a thread in the Fun and Games board and not an article.

Sera Loveheart said:
That's not exactly report-worthy, although it's his second page like that so its borderline spam. Just tell him to make a thread in the Fun and Games board and not an article.
Look at this nice love letter he left for Real Cal Howard:

Thread:1387801

I have given him a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back