• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
like other profiles, i would edit it (and did) later.

i said a lot of times that people can remove the parts that are wrong.

>like other profiles, i would edit it (and did) later.

This is just being lazy and irresponsible.

>i never admitted to inserting false information since i didnt know it was false. you saying that makes me look very bad.

you said me to remove it while not saying anything against what i said.

a) I literally just quoted the very thing you said when we told you to remove the Resistance to Reality Warping.

b) Blatant lie. We went against what you said the entire thread.

i never admitted to 'inserting false information' in that post

its not a lie. you didnt say anything against what i said there. or i dont remember you doing that

-You basically did. Let me detail this for you once again.

We told you that what you posted was not a resistance to Reality Warping. This is your reasoning by the way. "resurrects from time getting deleted, killing another literal form of himself did nothing, two times". We told you it wasn't and you asked what it was. We told you if he was killed by Reality Warping, that means he didn't resist it. In which you replied. "why bold. also it prevents guys like u or pachi saying that his resurrection level is shit so no."

You basically admitted to inserting false information so that no one could accuse his resurrection, in which is something else entirely, of being "shit". You also blatantly refused to remove it.

I would suggest just blocking him at this point and I'd suggest deleting the profiles made just in case.

Now, blocking seems really, really harsh. A warning to stop doing shit like sounds better.

I don't really support blocking him either (despite the problems he caused for me and others in that thread). A firm warning is much better.

no i didnt.

i disagreed. and i thought that resurrecting = resistance for characters. i never 'admitted' to placing 'false information'.

no i didnt, since i just thought it was resistance. are you mocking me, because i typed a swear word?? and i didnt remove it bc i didnt see why i would have to and kept on arguing with you to know and i see your point for that part not being that ability now.

-Willingly inserting false info

-Lying about willingly false info after confessing to it earlier.

I mean, I would block him and look at any other profile made, but if its too harsh to block, then ok.

Well, apparently he didn't know it was a lie on the first place, and then he decided to stick with the lie to prevent people from "downplaying" the profile.

Overall, that sounds like very strict warning worthy, not block-worthy. It sounds pretty harsh, and people have done worse without getting blocks.

You have to make an effort to follow our standards and instructions from the staff, as othervise you will act as a constant waste of our time, regardless of your intentions. We occasionally block people who are not trolls, but are nevertheless having the same type of effect, either due to mental illness, unreasonability, lack of communication skills and basic comprehension etcetera. It is not something that we like to do, but is nevertheless sometimes necessary for the staff to get enough time to work on more important tasks.

IIRC, Kuularne said this about dragon in the chat several hours back, but we should omit this since it was some time ago.

Aside from that, I doubt Kuularne is a troll, at all. I am leaning more towards him being a younger member of the community, going by his or her maturity.

The issue is that, in the thread, you were repeatedly stating that you think Rin should have an ability because it sounds like it to you in spite of evidence being repeatedly shown to you that it is some other ability/his resurrection. A notable example is the death manipulation one:

We have shown you the difference between resisting the concept of death and resurrecting right after Rin would get inflicted with it (I.E, being killed), and you replied with the same "It's a resistance to death manipulation because he can resurrect after it, so it doesn't matter" several times over, in spite of the fact that we have differentiated the both of them thoroughly.

You have also insulted the people contributing to the thread for disagreeing with your suggestions/counterarguments for the removal and/or changes to his abilities, but this might've been pointed out sometime earlier.

Personally, a warning might be good enough for now, blocking him for several months would be a bit too brutal.

Aside from that:

Matthew Schroeder said:
Delete the profile.
We're actually somewhat close to concluding the changes to Rin's profile, I've suggested that his tier should vary depending on what he has reincarnated into, but - more importantly - I have revised his powers & abilities section and added sources for the various abilities he has.

Anyway, of his profiles have lots of inaccurate information, I would recommend to delete them.

@somebody: i didnt do either of things

@antvasima: it would make me look like an easily pushed around person if i said i agreed to things i didnt actually agree with so i ask people to explain.

Agreed.

If he stops being a brick wall and causing circular discussions, I think we can simply give him a strict warning and move-on.

I also agree with deleting profiles that he is being stubborn on changing. Better to follow the instructions, man.

@zany: i was being honest. i thought he was rude and i asked how he could do it. battlereviews seemed 2 agree with me

i literally say im 14 on my profile. like you

ill address the rest of the post later, but i only was semi aggressive to people if they were rude, passive aggressive or condescending to me first

I would honestly just pick Zany to revise the whole page rather than deleting it too.

He is more fitting for this than Kuularne.

I am usually against blocking people at all, but seriously, it is getting increasingly harder to save you...

Also, BattleReviews is causing trouble again?

i spent 6 hours watching some playthrough of some game i have literally no interest in or like. if you delete the profile that would virtually just be 100% useless

Kepekley23 said:
I am usually against blocking people at all, but seriously, it is getting increasingly harder to save you...

Also, BattleReviews is causing trouble again?
No, he just said "IKR" in the middle of it, likely only saw a bit of the thread and made a minor assumption, but he didn't continue on in a conversation about it. We do not need to take action upon him for such a thing.

@kepekley: whats making it hard? people say things all the time in private. the chat just had battlereviews and zany at that time. like i said, i was being honest

-Battlereviews literally says anything. he doesn't actually know me as we haven't actually ever talked. For all we know he could have been messaging/replying to something else. Also, you should also take accountability as well. You should not play the victim card like that. Especially when you were in the wrong. I was not being rude. I evaluated everything with what you gave me. You made me and the others have to constantly repeat ourselves ad nauseam.

-People were annoyed because you blatantly argued back and forth with no real standing in the first place. Need I mention that one of the first things you said to me was "wow, mr downgrade hip cool character expert lmao. suspect huh. but ok."

Everything you have said has been lies. I can and have proven this with literal quotes from you.

I honestly think it's best to give Kuularne a final, very strict warning to shape up or else, and move onto BattleReviews's newest implied offence (replying to someone calling Dragon a f**** with "ikr"), since he has already been banned twice before. A small warning would probably be appropriate there.

This thread in itself is already another circular discussion caused by Kuularne.

Kuularne said:
i spent 6 hours watching some playthrough of some game i have literally no interest in or like. if you delete the profile that would virtually just be 100% useless
You must obviously care about in some type of way. Why would you bother to spend 6, not 1, but 6 hours to make a file about a character or franchise you do not care about?

how could i know what he was like? he just said 'ikr' and never objected. i was being honest, i felt you were being rude. im playing the 'victim card' bc i feel ganged up upon right now. what else can you do? you were rude to me, you said 'good lord....just forget it...'. idk what ad nauseam is but i dont know how to respond to that.

bringing that up in the middle of this thread looks bad, yeah. but other people were like that in the thread. i literally never remember lying to anyone.

whats f****?

This is going to be my last reply on this.

"i was being honest, i felt you were being rude. im playing the 'victim card' bc i feel ganged up upon right now. what else can you do? you were rude to me, you said 'good lord....just forget it...'. idk what ad nauseam is but i dont know how to respond to that."

I said "good lord....just forget it..." because at that very point, I was getting sick and tired of going back and forth with you over the same things. Any person would get annoyed at that point. And for me, I decided to just drop it. We your behavior and such here as you have caused an issue.

Ad Nauseam-referring to something that has been done or repeated so often that it has become annoying or tiresome.

"bringing that up in the middle of this thread looks bad, yeah. but other people were like that in the thread."

Were we really?

This thread is not an appropriate place for lengthy discussions. Please continue on Kuularne's message wall. However, he may be too young, stubborn, and immature to work as a productive member of this community.

'I said "good lord....just forget it..." because at that very point, I was getting sick and tired of going back and forth with you over the same things. Any person would get annoyed at that point. And for me, I decided to just drop it.'

do you think i wasnt? why do you think i started to get more rude sounding, especially to you? i only do that if i feel someone is disrespectful or condescending to me.

idk what else to say. zany being patronizing and screenshotting something private i said in the chat threw me off and i feel humiliated asf. how do you think i cant go in circles? i dont want to get banned.

I completely agree. We should probably give him a firm, final warning to stop this or else, and move onto more important things.

Feel free to block him if he turns out to be impossible to reason with.

ALRF said:
I would honestly just pick Zany to revise the whole page rather than deleting it too.

He is more fitting for this than Kuularne.
^^ What i believe is right, as for Kuu a firm warning is enough for me.

This is also going to be my last post about this specific discussion

This has been Kuu's last warning. If he decides to continue this circular conversation, he can be banned. Anyway, this situation is over and done with.

I suggest we stop discussing this right now. It's completely unproductive. Let's move onto better things.

My last post on this discussion, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back