• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ruby for reasons above.

Her speed advantage isn't something to be ignored.

Naruto's Speed = Mach 1287 (Scaling from Pain)

Ruby's Speed = Mach 2532 (Her semblance increases her speed)

It's a 2X difference in speed.

Poinciana1971 said:
Ruby for reasons above.

Her speed advantage isn't something to be ignored.

Naruto's Speed = Mach 1287 (Scaling from Pain)

Ruby's Speed = Mach 2532 (Her semblance increases her speed)

It's a 2X difference in speed.
Which really is not that great.

^ that isn't big at all. I guess I'll vote Naruto as much as I like Ruby and dislike Naruto she has no way around hundreds of clones dog piling her into submission.

Semblance evasion, flight, chain lightning attacks, and so far no one has mentioned how naruto is dealing with fire that directly counters his wind

How does she evade hundreds of people who are only 2 times slower then her; that's like putting a 300 pound wrestler that can run 30 miles per hour vs a one hundred 100 pound ninjas that move 15 miles per hour and saying the wrestler wins because speed. Also Ruby rarely uses lightning so she's going to have to switch out her ammo clip while being chased down by hundreds of people that can be recloned when they die (and one hundred is probably a low ball)

Pfff Naruto Clones die from way less than critical hits and with more clones the less technique each one has, their skills decrease based on the number of clones due to the amount of chakra that has to be distributed between them all.

Fortunately Naruto happens to have an excessive amount of chakra, which is why he's able to have so many clones in the first place. I still don't know who I'm voting for

^ how much skill does it take to dog pile someone? Also if she gets knocked over or punched once she gets drowned in a sea of clones punching her.

Massive lifting strength advantage means that ruby could effortlessly get out of the dog pile and all the naruto clones will be flying everywhere

How long can she be intangible; also how does a force Feild help when your being repeatedly punched in a sea of hundreds clones, that's the definition of being staggered to death.

I think Naruto wins mostly cuz of clones. if he can make a 100 or so casually in his first try, him making twice as much now is easy. can she handle 200 8-a lvl punches at once? or dodge that amount of attacks that come about from all over the place (like, from under the earth, from the sky, all sides, front back, inside, outside lol)

As long as she's using her Semblance, and she can split herself up into three different parts to avoid attacks. Also like Huesito said, Ruby's LS will prevent being dogpiled

Dude she'll be blitzing and killing clones left and right. It will be literally the RWBY Red trailer all over again. Now Naruto, contrary to popular belief, IS smart and creative. He's not gonna win this based off of numbers alone. He'll have to figure something out which is how he almost always wins his fights.

Dogpile? Ruby making a tornado sends them all flying

Would her lifting strike stack up to all of the clones; plus I meant circling around her and her punching hundreds of times not literally dog piling her

Does she do that in character because how has she ever lost a fight in her show if she can just stay intangible forever?

@Kee Yes, she does, and has done so multiple times post-timeskip. Its because she's only intangible when she's using her semblance, when she's not using it she can be hit

So wait can she use it forever or not; why would she stop using it in any fight ever if it has infinite use? (And if you say she can't attack while using it then it becomes pointless because she will never get anything done)

She uses it for mobility and to avoid attacks, takes pot shots, and then can go immediately back into it. She can also use it to create tornadoes and slipstreams

How much do you think Naruto weighs? Probably 170 lbs. So 170 x 100, 17,000 lbs. She's Class M, she can AT LEAST lift 2,000,000 lbs.

So yeah she will be throwing them all over the place. Naruto Clones are fodder. Clones with Rasengans have to hit. Naruto against real opponents never manages to hit anyone with spamming clones with rasengans.

Then i'm Pretty sure she's going to get hit once (there's hundreds of clones and there only 2 times slower); and when that happens she almost immediately enters the Ashen One's worst nightmare, getting staggered to high hell by hundreds of people punching at her.

If the clones get anywhere near her they get caught in a slipstream or she tornadoes them, or again chain lightnings them

I meant punching her with there (apparently) better ap and staggering her to death not a literal dog pile; it's hard to do things when your getting punch around by a hundred people. (Also can someone link the calc that puts ruby in class m because that bird doesn't look 2,000,000 pounds also why is smough m+ if the heaviest ship is 220000 tons compared to his 220 tons?)

Also I didn't want to join this thread for this very reason; your making me defend Naruto I never thought that would be possible.

Thanks I've been looking for that but a lot of the links in the calc are missing (granted I don't need them) also that actually wasn't my main question my main question is m+ starts and ends because the heaviest ship I've found is 220000 tons but characters that can hold 220 tons are m+ despite being 1000 times lighter than the heaviest boat I've found. Also also I probably will leave this thread after this maybe gets answered because I hate Naruto and I really don't want to give him any credit (but that 100 to 1 advantage makes it pretty hard to vote against him).

@Kee I mean even pre-timeskip, very beginning of the series Ruby was capable of soloing monster hordes without breaking a sweat

I would vote for her if one hundred was the limit but it's a huge lowball; also if you really want it, you can just not count my vote if you answer my question about why smough is m+ for a feat that's 1000 lighter then the end of m+ (is m+ just very big or was it that smough did his feat causally or is his hammer heavier than I thought).

Ruby Mach 2532? I'm pretty sure scaling from Blake that Ruby is nowhere near that fast. Cause I checked Blake's speed is Mach 341 (Volume 4) and i also checked with Mercury who's Mach 352. Ruby managed to escape on her second try with Mercury. It's best not to lie about someone's speed.

You say RWBY is intagible but we see that Mercury lands a hit on her in volume 3.

But besides the point Ruby is nowhere fast enough to blitz or escape Naruto's attacks.

So I won't be derailing this thread further i'm Going to go make a question thread because I still have tons of questions on lifting strength; you can not count my vote (I really don't want to defend Naruto of all people).

Back