• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The same way he can catch opponents who are much faster than her. Naruto deals with 7-Cs and 7-Bs on a daily basis in this state.

in base he used it agaisn't Deva Pain, when he regained his mind back from the kyuubi. Naruto transformed and hid his clones in the surrounding landscape.

In the beginning Naruto uses up to five clones in the beginning of the battle to figure out the opponents pattern, speed, and attack. He uses the appropiate number of clones to then beat them. Naruto will asses Ruby's capabilities and overwhelm her on the second batch of hundreds of clones

He shouldn't because he uses strategies and his overall unpredictable-ness to kill 'em.

The fact he can kill much stronger and faster opponents via strategies with his clones says a lot.

@Kep Then he should be a higher tier and speed than whats on his profile. If he's beating 7-Cs and 7-Bs then thats what tier he should be

The clones are durable just ask the clone that Sasuke stabbed with chidori and held on enough for Naruto to punch him. Naruto can basically do the same with Ruby.

Heck several hundreds of clones were able to handle Pain's Shinra Tensei before dispelling once the technique died.

Again, you fail to demonstrate any reason why Naruto wouldn't use multiple shadow clones against Rose because he doesn't know her.

I've already explained why he shouldnt't be.

Also, Naruto's clones aren't vanishing with a single hit. It will take several.

Regardless, Naruto FRA.

Dziga said:
Again, you fail to demonstrate any reason why Naruto wouldn't use multiple shadow clones against Rose because he doesn't know her.

Because he never once did so without knowledge of the opponent, so why would he now with no knowledge?

Kepekley23 said:
He shouldn't because he uses strategies and his overall unpredictable-ness to kill 'em.

The fact he can kill much stronger and faster opponents via strategies with his clones says a lot.
Yeah, no, that's factually impossible.

Unless Naruto is made 7-C or 7-B, he can't defeat people of those tiers with just strategy.

Naruto does impossible things on a daily basis.

Regardless, I'm not willing to discuss this here. Him being 7-C was discussed and addressed several times in the thread, we decided on 8-A for him.

Naruto beat Kakuzu via Rasenshuriken which Weekly restricted from his base.

Deva Pain was on the end of his rope with Naruto.

What about Gaara and Mizuki, he barely knew them, just that he had to fight seriously. And just because he never did that doesn't prevent him from using since he has that ability and uses consistently in battle, after all Rasengan and Shadow clones variations is what Naruto does 80% of time in his battles and assuming he wouldn't just because he doesn't know Rose is really stupid and headcannon in my eyes. Also the amount of enemies Naruto fights with having zero knowledge about is almost non-existent, the only exemples I can think is when Naruto already stronger jutsu Like the Rasenshuriken or transformations like the KCM1-2 forms and using Shadow Clones isn't the most effective way.

@Kep If he was making Pain struggle in their fight, Naruto would be 7-C/7-B, not just 8-A. A human can be the best and most strategic fighter in the world but he's not going to destroy a tank with just strategy and nothing else

Don't derail the thread. Tenshin already expanded on it before I could.

Anyway, back to the fight, anything else that needs to be addressed?

Naruto CRTs aren't allowed until I tell Ant I'm done with the revisions. Bring it up in the thread if you want, but we will reject it since we've already addressed it in the past.

Also what needs to be addressed is how Naruto is going to catch Ruby given she's 2x faster, and even faster still with her semblance, can turn intangible with her semblance, has much better mobility and range, has attacks that can wipe out a good number of any clones he tries to summon, can functionally fly, and has access to Dust that directly counters his main form of attack.

> how Naruto is going to catch Ruby given she's 2x faster,

He keeps up with faster opponents on a daily basis, plus he has dealt with bigger speed gaps than this in the past, such as Kimimaro. He was able to briefly fight him in CS2.

> can turn intangible with her semblance

What type of intangibility? Does it have a time-limit? Does she do it often in character? Scans'd be nice.

> has much better mobility and range

Not something he can't counter, as seen above.

> has attacks that can wipe out a good number of any clones he tries to summon

A few dozen going by the scans of the ability. He can manage.

Back