• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I really doubt Ruby can do something Kakuzu, who is vastly above her in every aspect, couldn't.

Kakuzu was defeated by a Rasenshuriken, not a rasengan, so yes she can as Rasenshuriken is restricted here

Neither could Naruto without the Rasenshuriken. It attacks your cells and even then using this argument is like me saying Ruby damaged Cinder with Sliver Eyes and Cinder is MUCH stronger than Kakuzu.

Also, since Naruto's clones are equal to him, good luck with the hundreds, if not thousands of clones he will spam without a scratch to his chakra.

His clones are not equal to him, even i know that and i dont know naruto. Plus Ruby can handle large groups with her chain lightning Dust. And its not in character for him to spam that many clones without prior knowledge

Naruto's clones don't scale to his durability and considering Ruby is faster and with her enhanced senses she likely can escape from his Clones. And Gravity Dust can create a Tornado like gust and destroys his clones.

Uh, yes they are. That was discussed by me and several other Naruto experts the last time it was brought up in the revision thread.

Pretty sure Silver eyes are restricted and pretty much unusable as 1. We don't know what it does 2.If that's allowed then why is Naruto's Rasenshuriken restricted from him

Also were talking about that Ruby won't be able to dodge Naruto's attacks once he misdirects and boxes her in into one of his Odama Rasengan

1: Actually the OP didn't restrict it so it could happen.

2: Misdirect....? Elaborate please. Because with Ruby's speed advantage and the fact that she can further amp it with her Semblance makes me believe he isn't touching her.

Nobody is saying the clones are as durable as him. But I want to see her deal with the tens of clones that will hit her once she deals with the first spam.

Kepekley23 said:
Nobody is saying the clones are as durable as him. But I want to see her deal with the tens of clones that will hit her once she deals with the first spam.
Chain lightning, gravity tornados, and the fact that she's fought hordes of monsters on her level solo without breaking a sweat

TenshinG said:
Speed is not equalized, and Naruto will defeat her, cause he fought opponents much faster than Ruby
If thats true then it should be listed on his profile, but until then Ruby is twice as fast as him (Mach 2500+ vs Naruto's Mach 1200) and even faster with her semblance.

@Kep Show me one instance of base teen naruto creating hundreds to thousands of clones in a fight against someone he had no prior knowledge of

Turtle Island.

Anyway, it's not like Naruto not knowing the opponent matters. He will eventually fight her and get to know her abilities.

Those clones ar fodder to Ruby, theyre not going to do anything to her especially with her speed and mobility advantage

Like i stated above Naruto will learn Ruby's timing of speed, attack, range, and will be able to box her in and beat her via the experiences transferred from his clones

And like i stated above, the combination of Ruby's chain lightning, gravity tornadoes, experience with hordes, low durability of the clones, and the stamina toll it takes on Naruto after repeated use means she will be able to handle them easily

She won't take them all until Naruto gets an opening to hit her with an Odama Rasengan or possible stronger attack.

There's no reason she wouldnt be able to take them, especially since its out of character for him to summon that many clones against an opponent he doesnt know

It's completely in-character for Naruto to progressively summon more and more clones. And yes, he starts with a few dozen and then goes to hundreds.

Also, scans of Ruby using gravity tornadoes as soon as he uses the clones? The video you gave me doesn't show that.

I don't remember any character moment that prevents him from using Multi-Shadow Clones against an opponent he doesn't know about, if this is a serious battle there's nothing preventing this.

Naruto's physical parameters are not affected when cloning, and will quickly overwhelm Ruby in all fronts the most blatant example is when Sasuke was eventually kicked up for the Uzumaki Barrage on the rooftop hospital battle.

in the video Ruby was eventually overwhelm when the Beowulves reach till 20 and used her gravity dust to turn the tide. Even after the timeskip Ruby has trouble beating a Beringel. Naruto can just make 300 clones and it will eventually overwhelm Ruby.

Dziga said:
I don't remember any character moment that prevents him from using Multi-Shadow Clones against an opponent he doesn't know about, if this is a serious battle there's nothing preventing this.
Prior knowledge, in character he's never used that many clones off the bat against an opponent he didnt know beforehand

@Ten The clones are much less durable, Ruby should be able to dispatch them with little issue

Why would a grimm that is specifically much stronger than the average grimm she fights and that again she had no experience fighting but still beat matter here? Its not in character for him to do that

So far no one has answered how Naruto is even going to catch Ruby with her higher speed which is amped further by her semblance

Back