• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
By being destroyed nigh instantly I meant their dura is MUCH lower and aoe from the rounds takes them out fairly easy. And it's not like Ruby will have a hard time getting a bead on Naruto she has an eagle eye. Like her spotting Emerald in a Stadium full of thousands of people from far away, and she'll be even more focused in combat.

Kepekley23 said:
Naruto feels a little sting if she hits. But even chunins have the feats to intercept her, so she won't.

Also, she has no counter to Bunta.
No, its going to hurt him a lot. Wont oneshot him but it will do a LOT more than just sting a little

@wrath_of_itachi enough of a speed boost that she is notably much faster than other mach 2500+ characters, like being able to move across an entire clearing in the time it took yang to finish swinging her arm.

No but she can't kill the Naruto she is supposed to fight so why does it matter if she can kill the clones, Naruto could literally stand there for around thirty minutes before dying (Also I'm probably a shadow compared to my dad, so while i'm Not a clone he could still one shot me).

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Well if what weekly says it true, if she can blittz mach 2500+ characters wouldnt she just blitz naruto?
Yes, yes she does, but people are arguing Naruto's clones can beat her for some reason

Yes, yes she does, but people are arguing Naruto's clones can keep her pinned down somehow

Not literally pinned down; if Rwby gets hit ONCE she gets staggered to death by hundreds of people with greater ap punching her.

• Edit we actually manged to reach the comment limit! Well I know which thread I'm not going to (if it's even made).

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Well if what weekly says it true, if she can blittz mach 2500+ characters wouldnt she just blitz naruto?
No because while she is moving at that speed she cant actually attack with significant force and then Naruto has 3 times her AP and a healing factor and clones that will mess her up in melee range not to mention his tactical mind. So yes I indeed belive that despite her speed advantage of a little over 2 times she will lose.

She can't blitz. Naruto is on top of Gamabunta.

And no, it will only hurt Naruto a little. He is 700-900 tons and the bullet is 300 tons. It will generously hurt him. That's it.

Anyone have the clip of Ruby using the wind around her to attack while in her semblance? Cuz shes done that twice, in the food fight and the vol 4 trailer.

(Editing here because of post limit) @rocker her attack in the food fight was literally powerful enough to take out all of JNPR.

Morlock435 said:
Anyone have the clip of Ruby using the wind around her to attack while in her semblance? Cuz shes done that twice, in the food fight and the vol 4 trailer.
And like I said it is significantly weaker than her tangible attacks read what I write.

Ok.

Let's chill out for a second.

Weekly, I am siding with Kep, Burning, Rocker, and the others.

The speed advantage isn't massive in her base, not even enough to blitz at all-- and unless you can pull out a multiplier or something, we can't really take it into account. The reason being is that it's vague, and because of that, we don't know if Naruto will be able to handle it-- and, if it would really change the fight significantly enough to matter-- for all we know, it could be another 2x increase, which is closer to blitzing, but not too far to the point where it's a speed blitz. Usain Bolt can't speed blitz most people, considering he's peak human. 4 times faster might push me, but it's not enough to speed blitz-- barely tho.

Doesn't deny the rest of what we said. Her intangibility, can she attack while tangible? And has she ever gotten hit before aside from that one PIS moment? Because if Speed and intangibility that is only useful on evasion are the only things she has, I don't see her winning. In addition to the fact that she won't outlast Naruto in stamina. This guy can divide himself into Clones that can create 1,000 copies and up, and do it again-- fight for days straight in a war, etc. Sure, those were feats for him later in the series, but it's a testament to his stamina-- in addition to his Uzumaki clan lineage granting him that Stamina, and him in the beginning of the Series summoning up a BUNCH of clones without breaking a sweat.

If she can't hit him without being intangible, she dies. Plain and simple.

Back