• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Kep Then he should be faster on his profile, its impossible for you to keep up with someone faster than you. Also CS2 Kimimaro is only MHS...

Elemental, she disperses into rose petals at will with it. No time limit. Yes its used often and in character, i'll get you a scan in a sec.

As seen above with what exactly...?

Youve only seen her physical attacks, she has chain lightning, can freeze people with ice dust, and explosive fire dust

you said smoke bomb wouldn't work agaisn't Ruby, but it's clear it would given that she was blinsided by the Beringel by dust cloud she created by herself in the crater

Also Naruto would escape Ruby's tornado by multiplying by several thousands of clones in a similar fashion in part 1 where he escaped the belly of large snake summon.

You were implying the smoke bombs would damage her aura, which they wouldnt.

A tornado that lasts a few seconds wouldnt need to be escaped like that

That's what you believed, I implied that smoke bombs would render Ruby blind and leave her vulnerable to Odama Rasengan.

Naruto was able summon thousand clones in instant the moment Pain used Shinra Tensei.

Ruby vision is blinded and got punched by the Beringel. Naruto has enough skill to basically get behind and slam a shinobi with the Rasengan or just alone punched them (Examples: Deidara and Itachi)

He is able to escape Ruby's tornado and even subtitute himself out

One instance of PIS doesnt invalidate a power she has, she would be able to avoid it

In which case she would destroy the clones

Or maybe Aura doesn't enhance a person senses, cause I check the wiki and nowhere does it state that enhances their vision in some way or form, only their striking strenght

in seconds? No, cause Ruby cannot tell which would be the real one and during the cloning process she will be blinded the large cloud of white smoke that Naruto creates when summons multiple clones at once

Except it does and was explicitly stated it does in the show

Why would she need to know which one is the real one when she can just hit them all? She will not be blinded by the smoke, hell all four members of team RWBY were able to coordinate a team attack while the battlefield was covered in a thick layer of fog.

Really? Evidence

The mist wasn't even thick enough to render Roman blind from the battle. The smoke Naruto uses is colored purple and his clones leave a white cloud. Ruby was blinded by a thick dust cloud in the Fight with Beringel

Pyrrha was mentioning the Aura to Jaune when she was reffering someone was watching you. Due it bears the burdens of the heart and soul. Ren sensing the King Taijutu is testament of his own senses, also he never noticed the White one until it hissed.

I watch RWBY, weekly. I know King Taijutu is a conjoined snake which still

he never noticed the White one until it hissed

If you watch RWBY then shouldnt you know this stuff already...? This is pretty basic knowledge for the verse

Because your implying Aura enhances the senses, when it's only stated to work as a offense and defensive shield and works with their Semblance.

Because its been stated to and demonstrated to enhance senses multiple times throughout the entire series

Even the titular video Aura doesn't say that it enhances the persons senses. It enhances it's strenghts and uses weapons as conduits, It's also used for Defensive properties that help them survive wounds that would be fatal. Even on a livestream of season 3 they say that Aura does not stop you from feeling pain.

And yet RWBY characters have demonstrated several times to have enhanced senses due to their Aura. And why bring up feeling pain? What does that hav to do with anything here?

Okay Weekly, you have to show me where they are shown to have enhanced senses.

Because I'm telling the basic knowledge of what I know of Aura

He's implying instead of stating.

When Pyrrha talked about someone always watching you she meant about Aura, because it burdens the soul and heart. Soon after that Pyrrha unlocks it for him.

>Talks about knowing someone is watchng you when you dont know theyre there

>Over a clip of Ren knowing the Taijutu is about to attack without him knowing where it is

Its pretty obvious she was talking aabout it enhancing your senses

Pyrrha explains the applications to Jaune in a fair detail what it can do. Ren already knew that King Taijutu due to the hissing noise it was making

Ok now thats just headcanon. Why they switch between Pyrrha explaining the applications to Jaune then show Ren noticing the Grimm? If it was completely unrelated, that makes no sense.

it was never really stated huh? Not even the official RWBY Wikia uses the enhanced senses thing. It is possible that the whole thing was showing defenses ability of Aura. Maybe it is time to remove an ability in the rwby profiles ovo

Unfortunately he was serious and the power is being removed from a good amount of the profiles

Luckily i found a grimm that Ruby and co fought pre-timeskip that is explicitly stated to be the most powerful grimm theyd ever fought so that should bump Ruby's Post-timeskip stats up a bit

But it clearly states that in Volume 1, that's even the reason that Ren Extrasensory Perception, because he's better at it than most of the others, but they should have enhanced senses

Ruby via higher speed that is even higher with her semblance, intangibility with her semblance, much better mobility and range, attacks that can wipe out a good number of any clones he tries to summon, functional flight, and Dust that directly counters his main form of attack.

Back