• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose vs Starfire

Starfire is likely stronger, uses her range far more (and spans her "bullets"). She also has far better flight. They should have equal experience, due to Tamaranians being pretty much the TT version of Saiyans, plus Teen Titans experience, while Ruby has Beacon experience. However, Star has more of a consistent record at fighting competent opponents, with Blackfire, Slade, the Hive Five, Red X, Dr. Light, etc. while Ruby mostly fight Grimm (not saying she hasn't fought real people often, but Starfire fought those who were trying to kill her more)

Im almost positive Starfire has feats WAY above High 8-C in the show. Like 99.99999999999% positive

She does have that space bomb feat in that episode where she's called a racial alien slur...

How strong is causing a city block wide earthquake via slamming your hand on the table for wanting pizza? ovo

@Cal He picked up and swung a building as a weapon, swinging that mass at the speed he did would likely yield higher than he's currently rated

Star should also be several times stronger than cyborg as well, at least in terms of lifting strength. I distinctly remember an episode where cyborg was crushed under like these two metal plates while starfire was effortlessly lifting at least 10 with one hand.

wait is this 2003 starfire? i just checked her profile and was shocked to see her sitting at 8C. she qualifies for way higher (maybe outlierish) feats in certain situations, as when she traveled FTL in space and moved near planet sized mines around and definetly qualifies for casual MCB on a regular base simply scaling from tera and regular raven

if anything this match tells me the 2003 profiles need a cleanup.

sorry. mismatch, should be locked.

i dont remember any city level feats and scalings tho. but i do remember 2 relativistic calcs which should scale to everyone and their mothers at least reaction wise tho

I mean, starfire flew away to her own planet presumably outside the solar system several times, that's got to be decent travel speed considering the timeframe.

Oh yeah, Starfire did have a Large Planet level durability feat and an FTL flight speed feat both calc'd by ProtoDude; but both of those are sadly outliers. Anyway, voting Starfire for Cal's reasons.

Not sure tbh, I personally think the 8 times FTL could scale to flight speed, but probably not combat speed. The Large Planet level durability feat is a massive outlier though.

there are two rela feats as well tho. one mach 64K and one mach 334k from kid flash and mas y menos respectively. at least the mach 64K should scale to everyone, seeing how everyone managed to tango with kid flash in that episode

I remember from years ago that Blackfire says she once moved 2x the speed of light. The episode was her first appearance.

Blackfire stated she escaped a black hole, she can approach light speed when flying and can travel interstellar distances in short timeframes.

these are the incidents i would consider outliers.

the mach 64K on the other hand is from an episode where the villains kept up with, tagged, outmaneuvered kid flash - and in the big fights later one everyone was on an even playing field.

should be go, in my opinion

Starfire fra

I remember that starfire has stopped a meteor once.Might this help to proof that her tier is higher.

Back