• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose vs. Hajime Hinata

I still don't understand why Izuru can't get a "+" in his building level rating, even tho he has "likely higher" listed in his profile.

Memory Manip, Mind Manip, Empathic Manip, Technological Manip, Information Manip, Robot Creation,

Alright so that leaves him with

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Master Martial Artist, Precognition, Clairvoyance, Genius Intelligence, Hacking, Supernatural Luck, Stealth Mastery, Data Manipulation, Technological Manipulation, Enhanced Hearing, Enhanced Accuracy (With pinpoint accuracy, he can hit a small target from 30 feet away with or without obstacles or restricting angles), Expert Gambler, Possesses every sort of talent known to humanity, Can detect the lies of others (Outright states that he possesses a Talent that allows him to determine whether or not someone is lying with ease)

I mean.

Not in the standard equipment.

So unless Ultimate Bullshit somehow makes Mitarai come by, accidentally drop his phone without noticing, then leave he doesn't have it.

Well

Komaeda kicked a small pebble, it hit a bigger pebble, then another pebble, then a rock, bigger rock, bigger rock, etc. until it created a landslide.

Hajime can replicate that since he's the ultimate everything.

Izuru may takes this via battle of attrition.

Aura and higher Dura makes Ruby hard to put down. But Izuru has the infamous luck talents on his side. Ruby's sniper will gets jammed because of Izuru luck just like what happened to Nagito. Izuru luck is also superior to Nagito who can survives some life threatening situations (Plane crash, Car crash, Russian Roulette with 1/6 chance of surviving, getting shots by Izuru on the chest). Also, I believe Izuru AP isn't that far behind Ruby's due all of his feat was done in a casual manner with little motivation.

Gozu's feat is around 1/2 of Ruby's AP.

Izuru casually stomps someone who can fight of 100 bears who can fight equally to someone who is superior to Gozu.

So I'd say they are comparable

Ultimate Analyst allows him to know that "getting hit by a Scythe is a bad idea" and attempt to dodge.

And that would halt her movement, allowing Izuru to attack her. She also can't used her semblance foreve, it will just drains her faster.

I recall Weekly claiming that Semblance doesn't drain its user though. However, IIRC Pre-Timeskip Ruby can't do much with her Semblance aside from flying in a single direction. Voting Hajime for Homu's reasons.

Huesito88 said:
How so she has class k lifting strength she would be able to pull that out pretty easily
Never says she absolutely can't get out, it just even if she was halted for a sec, Izuru can deal a blow to her.

@Reb No Ruby can still blotz around using her semblance, she just lacks the ability of flight that she has post-timeskip

Homu Sweet Homu said:
And that would halt her movement, allowing Izuru to attack her. She also can't used her semblance foreve, it will just drains her faster.
Semblances dont drain aura

This is a bit of a tough one, but I think between Ultimate Analyst, Soldier, Luck, and Martial Artist, Izuru would win. Ruby is inept at hand-to-hand, so if Izuru could disarm her, he would likely be able to defeat her despite her increased durability and AP. I think I'm voting Izuru.

@Time Being disarmed doesnt leave Ruby completely helpless, she can still use her semblance to uncerase her physical power, like being able to knock a giant Griffon through an airship with a semblance-enhanced kick

Back