• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose vs. Hajime Hinata

No?

Hajime has Information Manipulation via having the talents of Chihiro Fujisaki and Yasuke Matsuda who can program complex AIs and Information into the Neo World Program.

That needs prep though.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Time Being disarmed doesnt leave Ruby completely helpless, she can still use her semblance to uncerase her physical power, like being able to knock a giant Griffon through an airship with a semblance-enhanced kick
Even so, Izuru far outclasses her in skill due to Ultimate Martial Soldier and Analyst, which would likely tip the match in his favor, and that's not even counting his Ultimate Luck, which is fairly powerful hax. On top of that, if he did manage to disarm her, Izuru could likely use Crescent Rose against her using Ultimate Impostor, which could potentially allow him to deal with her higher durability.

If one was simply trying to wrench the thing out of her hands, yes, but Izuru could also strike at Ruby's pressure points to try and get her to drop her weapon. On top of that, his Ultimate Luck could cause her grasp to slip, potentially. His luck really is that stupidly powerful, so it's not outside the realm of possibility.

Ah, I did forget about that. Either way, Izuru still has a mastery of martial arts and wrestling, and using his precognition and Ultimate Analysis, I believe he would be able to exploit Ruby's weaknesses to gain the edge over her in combat, since his skill exceeds hers, in my opinion.

Timesmashaperil said:
Ah, I did forget about that. Either way, Izuru still has a mastery of martial arts and wrestling, and using his precognition and Ultimate Analysis, I believe he would be able to exploit Ruby's weaknesses to gain the edge over her in combat, since his skill exceeds hers, in my opinion.
Especially since Mercury casually did this to Ruby with a lack of the mentioned abilities.

Huesito88 said:
Doesn't his Preco have a only above 30 percent chance to work?
Yes, but combining it with the aforementioned Ultimate Analyst and Ultimate Luck abilities turns it into a fairly reliable ability.

Hagakure was able to predict the events of the whole game in Danganronpa 1 iirc.

He can see into some years, I mean, he was able to see the bad ending, in which Makoto, Togami and Hagakure all had children with Aoi Asahina, she also had three babies, so far enough.

Hours, at the very least, judging from Yasuhiro's prediction from DR3. Potentially days if you count his prediction from DR1. Since Izuru possesses an improved form of Hiro's talent, it could potentially show him events even further than that. No lower limit for the ability has been specified, either.

Edit: Also years, if you count his bad ending prediction. And according to UDH, it does give him an exact vision of what happens.

ruby tries to snipe, it either jamsd or explodes in the barrel.

She uses her speed, hajime predicts her movement.

She uses her schyte close range, he unarms her and proceeds to it against her.

All of his feat was done while being casual with little motivation as in (one-shotting a trained soldier who can fights hundreds of 8-C at once with nothing but a sharpened pipe....by backhanding her as if she was a mere fly).

Hajime's luck manip isn't good enough to make that happen

Also gow exactly is he supposed to hurt her? The gap between their ap is at best 6x

Yes it is.

By shooting her with her own gun, or outlasting her by having her spend her time trying to hit him at all. And X6? that seems exagerated

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yes it is.

By shooting her with her own gun, or outlasting her by having her spend her time trying to hit him at all.
Proof?

Shooting her with her own gun wont do anything as once shes not holding it and amping it with her aura its not 8-C

His luck is good enough to make a perfectly funtional gun got jammed without him doing anything, survives a building collapse on top of him without even flinching (the building was collapsed by another luckster too).

Making someone tripping themselves isn't that hard for his luck.

He makes a guy who can destroy houses by randomly shooting and create landslides by throwing a pebble. The pebble thing alone is less likely then someone falling multiple times.

Pretty sure the dust is

@Homu There's There's difference between making someone trip once and making them do nothing but trip as soon as they try to move for the entire fight to the point where they automatically lose

The idea of someone tripping multiple times is much less impressive then a pebble hitting another slightly bigger one over and over until a landslide is made

Back