• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose vs Beast Titan

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
I know, there are too many battles with Ruby, but one more shouldn't hurt :)

Ruby:

Zeke

Inconclusive:
3 (CoreOfimBalance(COB), Gargoyle One, Huesito88)

Pre-Timeskip Ruby. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Beasttitanrender
Ruby-0

To think that this used to be unfair. Anyway Ruby, I'm guessing its the first key, will have a lot more trouble with the debris thrown due to her not being as experienced with her Semblance yet. She has a range advantage however but then again both should be fine. Though she eedges on on that, Zeke could really bring in some titan allies.

I'd say inconclusive actually.

Whoa I had forgotten about this fight.

I'm a huge fan of both series, and with speed equalized, that only cripples Ruby. I will admit, she is very versatile and holds multiple methods and techniques with Crescent Rose, but if she does not know where to strike to end Zeke (the nape of his neck), then he will win. After all, he's extremely intelligent and has superior strength, which he used to one-shot the Armored Titan, who took a cannonball to the face without flinching, and the fact that speed is equalized, assumably both movement and reaction speed, that buffs Zeke and ensures his victory. If speed isn't equalized, and Ruby knows his weakness in his neck, then this will be Captain Levi vs. Zeke all over again.

Huesito88 said:
Ruby's semblance increases her speed
I'm aware, which is why I stated she blitzes him normally, but speed is equalized, also assuming her semblance. But, interestingly enough, there is a theory that her true semblance is rose petal manipulation, with speed being a bonus.

@Hellfire Speed equalization doesn't apply to speed amping abilities

Ruby also has an ap advantage and can oneshot grimm that are higher ap than the Armored Titan, and their physical strength it actually almost equal

this is a battle of time and luck.

if ruby spends all of her ammo before getting the lucky shot(which is less likely), zake wins by killing ruby once she gets exhausted,or because ruby flees.

or ruby shoots zakes leg, immobolizing him on the ground. and keeps shooting his legs everytime zeke heals up. and in the meantime shoots all over his body to find a weak spot, gets a lucky shot on zeke's neck and kills him!

id say, ruby wins most if not all the time.

Back