• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Too much Goblin Slayer stuff in a day, so joining the spam: Worghest vs Type-005b, fight takes place in a typical renaissance square.

Goblin - 2 (Bambu, Grey)

Zombie -

Incon -

I mean

Worghest has a decent speed advantage unless that gets equalized.

Worghest also has a decent AP advantage based on the profile alone.

Type-005 has better general abiltiies (growing weapons, self destruct bone stuff, immortality) but Worghest has the advantage here and range isn't terribly off (005's 100 m to Worghest's 90 m)

Difference between supersonic and subsonic isn't that much (not sure the exact speed but from 72 km/h to low end subsonic is just ~1.71 times). Not sure the AP of a bear to scale, although stat-wise the zombie would be also stronger than a elephant (should have put that instead).

Except Type 005 has Peak Human with Superhuman reactions on their profile

With Worghest being Subsonic.

Can't keep up with moving but should should be enough to keep up at close range.

Um... I don't want to be that guy but...

This might be a stomp.

So the Type-005 is somewhere above baseline wall level...

The Worghest scales to level 1 adventures that can use burning hands

The difference between the energy burning hands gives off and baseline is a factor of 541 times.

I don't know if Type-005 can hurt this thing unless there is scaling I am unaware of.

Don't think that a bear or an elephant is baseline Wall level nor close, if any is closer to baseline Room level.

Antoniofer said:
Don't think that a bear or an elephant is baseline Wall level nor close, if any is closer to baseline Room level.
Elephants can survive full on charges from each other which means they tank 125,000 joules.

Burning hands gives off 8118935.25254 joules

A difference of 64 times.

Is there a calc or rule that puts elephants and bears at borderline room level? If so can you show it? I'm not trying to be obtuse, snarky, or rude. I'm just trying to find my mistake and correct it.

I'm not saying that is boderline Room level, just closer to that, but it seems I'm a little mistaken if 125 kJ is the real value. Welp, it seems like stomp at AP level at least, and speed as well (although just slightly); may it change if I use Type-005b? That one at least recover itself, not only the bones.

Maybe? I think Worghest would still take it.

BioBones: The physical structure of each Type-005 is ready to become a weapon, as the Type-005 is able to control the form and growth of each and every one of its bones. At will, it can make any part of its skeleton manifest directly through its skin like a blade, a sharp edge, or other natural weapon. Because of this diversity of weapons, a Type-005 can choose the type of attack it prefers ― Cut, Thrust, or Impact ― without applying any penalty to its Attack Ability for doing so. The BioBones can reach a size of up to six feet long, and if they are broken, they grow back within seconds. Similarly, the wounds they produce in the Type-005 upon manifesting close soon after, so the Type-005 is not damaged by extruding its bones.

Type-005b: Also called Regeneratives, these models do not require a Black Sun medical team to operate on them to recover from damage. They have a system that allows them to heal injuries at the same speed that they close the openings made by manifesting their bones. Consequently, they recover 50 Life Points per turn.

Not instantly but they regen within seconds.

Ok so we know Type-005b can't bet one shot unless the Worghest gets one good blow to the head.

But how can the Type-005b effectively take down the Worghest when it's durability is 64 times stronger than what it can dish out (Assuming it's a bit stronger that the elephants).

Just answer that and yeah, I'll drop it and give my vote.

Sorry for being a hard-ass about it, but I just want to make sure this is a "fair" fight.

I believe Type-005b can manage to harm Worghest, just

At a big disadvantage AP wise. Which is sorta balanced out via regen and other abilities whereas Worghest doesn't have much, but still.

Can't say how much stronger than an elephant it is, elephant are lv 3 and the zombie is lv 4, elephant has an attack ability of 60 and zombie 140 (Although I only scale by levels, scaling by stats would be pretty confusing).

I guess 005 can only cause cheap damage unless it attack a vital point, its only advantages are regen, more weapons and no pain.

EDIT: Wait, x64? I though than that was the difference between the goblin and baseline wall level...

Hey Grey, is not necessary to ask half staff about this match... I just noticed the big difference, this could be good a stomp at worst or a easy match at best.

Antoniofer said:
Hey Grey, is not necessary to ask half staff about this match... I just noticed the big difference, this could be good a stomp at worst or a easy match at best.
Sorry, but I just thought I must have missed something. So I asked all the memebers I could have to see if any of them knew something I didn't.

Don't need to ask all emebers for something as trivial a vsmatch, they are busy to take care something like this.

Anyway, the difference is at most 64 so regen and limitless stamina are next to nothing compared with that difference, so I may close this thread do someone as 005a can't do anything against someone 64 times physically stronger.

So. This is a stomp, then?

If someone made a revison arguing that a difference of 5 was a stomp (that is actually untrue now), definetively this is a stomp considering that the zombie do not possesses any type of hax.

5 is definitely not a stomp, even 10x I could see not being a stomp if it came down to it. But this probably is. I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back