• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Registration | Black Rose

Usually in RPs there’s a sandbox in the main wiki for people to place their character Sheets into for ease of access into so I was wondering if this had something similar

Sorry I've haven't been RP, I went on a break and now I'm sick. Feel free to carry on without me since I don't want to role block others plus aside from copy-pasting pre-prepared stuff for CRTs, I'm still not in the right frame of mind to debate, RP, edit profiles, etc

If I feel well enough in the next couple of days, I'll join back in until then keep trucking on amigos!

may as well try it(he is human)

Name: Yharim
Height: 9'
Weight: 600 pounds without armor, 1000 pounds with armor
images

Physical Appearance:

Affiliations: Korontar(a powerful nation with a well-known powerful military, which Yharim as the one ruler of is highly respected and well-known)
Social Class: peak

Personality: Yharim is a dangerously intelligent and cunning individual, being able to casually predict even the greatest minds with ease, Yharim is also extremely calm, with only extremities being able to disrupt his calm at all
Familial Ties: none living
Social Vice: Deception
Backstory: Yharim was born in a time where the Tyrants the ruled the jungle were almost worse then what he would become. Though his mother was a pacifist (albeit she still carried the Astreal Defeat to protect her family), his elder brother did not share the same view. The brother slaughtered all of Yharim's family by dropping them into the lava of the underworld, Yharim included. Badly burnt, Yharim survived only due to the perfectly-timed hatching of his dragon egg. This dragon hatchling saved him from the magma, and after he had recovered, Yharim and his dragon laid waste to the jungle above, securing their place as the new leaders of the jungle, and etching their names into history without fail.

Card Nature: The Emperor

Attack Potency: Small Building level
Durability: Small Building level
Speed: Supersonic
Powers and Abilities: Immortality(type 1 and 4(not combat-acclible), Information Analysis, Teleportation, Time Manipulation(can slow down time and speed himself up), Elemental Manipulation(all types if i can, otherwise just Electricity Manipulation), Curse Manipulation(more effective the closer he is to the target), Summoning(can summon guardsmen and his advisors to himself at thoughts)

Back