• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion of Man - REGISTRATION THREAD -

- D I O - (1 5th) Legion Of Man ~ Trailer
- D I O - (1 5th) Legion Of Man ~ Trailer

- THANOS - (2 5th) Legion of Man Trailer-0
- THANOS - (2 5th) Legion of Man Trailer-0

Have I got your attention?

The Story/Premise: Your world is only one of many different universes, in a complex interconnected system. Your universe exists alongside others, peacefully co-existing naturally in harmony. This has changed. For reasons unknown, many different worlds that exist alongside yours have been erased, corrupted, and destroyed. This event has been an on-going process ever since the birth of your universe.

In your world, ever since you were young, you have had a strange connection to these destroyed universes. This connection would manifest in the form of vague daydreams, occasional whispers, and the even more rare split-second visions. This has been insignificant to your life until later in the near future, where someone was able to extend and strengthen this connection, allowing you to manifest individuals of these different universes. These manifestations are under your complete control though your influence over this newfound power is limited, allowing you to only control them for a few seconds at a time, varying from person to person.

You've been informed that your presence was urgent by a small group of well-dressed men. You were very quickly taken away to a designated location somewhere in the city, either through promises of money, smooth-talking, threatening, or by force; whatever means necessary. Arriving inside a high-end apartment in a 40-story building, you and others are gathered in a furnished room with many luxuries surrounding you, as well as an empty large round-table, the only person there a little girl, occupying a center seat at said table. She reveals that your universe will be destroyed by this threat very soon, and everyone will be killed, sharing the fate of the other universes. This threat can be delayed and even thwarted, but it will require your help.

If you're interested in joining the game, you'll need to create a character first! There are a few rules and notes before you do so:

- Provide a verse or two that you are interested in. Ultimately I will be choosing any character from the verses you provided. This character will from here on out be known as your servant.

- The max tier of your initial servants is 5-A. This will be elaborated on and expanded later in the game.

- The higher tier your servant, the less time you will be able to manifest them before you have to stop and recharge, and vice-versa. The exact time will be determined when you submit your character.

- Your servant, while incorporeal and invisible, is not intangible. Those with other servants or any degree of soul manipulation are able to see them, and your servant is bound by the real world, and can be harmed by it. If your servant is killed or destroyed, they will not be able to be used again until they are "re-constructed". (Servants are only "re-constructed" through plot/story events. I'll make it very obvious when this happens.)

- Characters with reality warping, overly-complex time manipulation, and other game-breaking abilities are banned. Use common sense when choosing a verse, if the verses you provide me are too filled with characters who have game-breaking abilities (Shin Megami Tensei I'm looking at you) I may end up rejecting the verse entirely, and ask you to choose another one.

- Characters with summons are allowed, they are just considered an extension of your servant.

Here's an example character sheet, just edit out all of the examples in brackets and change it to match your character:

Character Sheet

Name
: (Characters, not servants) (John Doe)

Theme Song: (Optional, gives us a feel of your character) (Killer OST)

Sex: (Male)

Appearance: (6'3" with dirty blonde hair, very muscular in physical appearance. Well-dressed, commonly seen in a suit or other high-end apparel of some sort.) (If you're going to link a picture, please do so via hyperlink, like this)

Desired Verse: (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, My Hero Academia) (If you used these as your desired verses, you might get ANY character from JoJo's Bizzare Adventure, or My Hero Academia. These characters would be your servants.)

(Current Registration Count: 10)

Visit the summary thread for any questions related to the lore and gameplay.

Name: Jared Horvat

Theme Song: ONLY I CAN (first track)

Sex: Male (actually this time)

Appearance: (5'11" with dirty blonde hair, the face and hairdo of Lannan Eacott albeit with features indicative of the respective age, pudgy lovehandles but emaciated stomach, wears a shit with the text *cool shirt* sewn on in cyan, otherwise it's a black shirt, wears Gray sweatpants with ZIPPABLE POCKETS, two to be exact)

Desired Verse: Kamen Rider, Cthulu Mythos, Touhou Project

Just a heads up, he knew Jayden pre... whatever this shit is, so expect him to make references to them

Found my character. Posting here so Prof can remember what i had.

Name: Sebastian Klaus

Theme song: Ekoroshia

Sex: Male

Appearance: 6'2", Black hair, not very muscular, wears black suits and sunglasses.

Desired verse: DOOM, Mother.

Torlikoff said:
I can say that Swathing has changed how he RPs since the start of this.
It's a minor improvement </div>
Atleast I don't do that shit where I needlessly buff how purple my prose is to the point is has balls so purple it's literally ****** the concept of purple up the arse so hard it's impregnated said concept and sired a multitude of horrifying conceptual amalgamations that's literally what happens if you shove another concept and purple into a blender and don't even bother to mash the chunks

As is depicted, mah shit be waaaay betta than le old meh

Dont know how to react to the kudos on my "im out" comment but anyway

Good luck with the RP PL, im sure it will be tough and have great plot.

I give people kudos because I appreciate everbody being so interested in this world that we've cultivated together. I'll give approval once we see a couple more people (or perhaps tommorow, whichever comes first).

Granted. Through powers beyond our comprehension and understanding, a bond has been formed. Your servants are Kamen Rider Zangetsu (whom you can summon for 23 seconds) and Elder Things (whom you can summon for 15 seconds).

A strange energy calls out to you, sometimes referred to as "getter" among mortals in a particular reality. It is unknown at this time what this truly means. Perhaps it is something Jared is unaware of?

Granted. Through powers beyond our comprehension and understanding, a bond has been formed. Your servants are Thor (To Aru) (whom you can summon for 34 seconds regardless whether or not his blades are active), and Hakan (whom you can summon for 11 seconds).

??? said:
Sam, Sam, Sam... I've expected more from you. To think you would betray me like this? I never forgive, and I never forget. When we meet again I will put your head on display.

Torlikoff said:
Ok.
Plan 2, operation human shield </div>
you are fully aware that a normative human without reality hax would be a useless shield against Comics Thanos with a maxxed Infinity Gauntlet, maaaaaaaybe movie thanos, but not comics thanos

ProfessorLord said:
Granted. Through powers beyond our comprehension and understanding, a bond has been formed. Your servants are Kamen Rider Zangetsu (whom you can summon for 23 seconds) and Elder Things (whom you can summon for 15 seconds).
A strange energy calls out to you, sometimes referred to as "getter" among mortals in a particular reality. It is unknown at this time what this truly means. Perhaps it is something Jared is unaware of?
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I thank thee, seriously thank you. Wait are you gonna turn this into an arc thing where Jared is actually Jayden? or is it gonna be a "yo imma just latch on to Jayden's friend" type shit? either way I don't care HOLY **** THANK YOU

Tor extorted me into joining

So, if I was to join, I assume I will be inserted as a new boy so knowing the past events isn't super important?

Back