• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion of Man - REGISTRATION THREAD -

Invite Zach so I can get you degenerates to cross the line and get banned

You have no idea of the true depth of the hellscape that is my mind

No I am not Professor Lord. My previous sock is/was Sound of Infinity and something else way before this wiki got popular (I actually forgot the username). We just both enjoy JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Sorry for any confusion. By the way, what is stopping you guys from continuing this yourselves?

HierophantDeluxe said:
No I am not Professor Lord. My previous sock is/was Sound of Infinity and something else way before this wiki got popular (I actually forgot the username). We just both enjoy JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Sorry for any confusion. By the way, what is stopping you guys from continuing this yourselves?
That's exactly what a sock of PL would say ovo

I mean if I read through all the threads, I bet I could run it, but that takes effort and dedication to something Prof did and well I simply don't give two forks

I'd bet you'd have more faith in me if you actually used Discord and saw me go Jack of All Trades: War

Well, Prof had less dicc aiming so it's a rigged game

It's also me blaiming my failings on players who can't pick up that this is supposed to be disturbing and the opening to a rather dark game

DMUA said:
It's also me blaiming my failings on players who can't pick up that this is supposed to be disturbing and the opening to a rather dark game
not our fault man. We are all psychopaths

Motherforker I'm a sociopath and I can understand a social queue

Back