• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Meta Thread (3)

Hl3 or bust said:
Azathoth most likely doesn't die when he wakes up, but everything else does :)
Excluding the being that persists via pure wank of something that's been shown to be only 11th dimensional at best, yet can be unlimitedly dimensional should the willpower correlate to the dimensional level in question.

Hl3 or bust said:
Being the writer/Plot Manip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything even 3986438262384 wanked and NLF Spretter could accomplish
Well yeah, the writer is metapotency times Spiral should that exist, however the only beings capable of defeating a writer is the collectivity of their fanbase, like yknow when an author confirms something to be canonical? But THEN the thing that was confirmed as canon pisses off the fans so much they delibrately ignore that and treat is as NONCANON DESPITE the best wishes of the author? Yeah. Plus when the author dies their word can no longer be enforced BY said author, and the fans are free to pervert canon to their own desires (ALA literally ANY folktale like Little Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk, The goose that ***** golden eggs, etc...)

any old schmuck can write Azathoth as an SCP, but if, say DJkaktus or Fritz came back and did it? You ****** boi

(actually i think Fritz has cancer, but i'm not sure)

Hl3 or bust said:
any old schmuck can write Azathoth as an SCP, but if, say DJkaktus or Fritz came back and did it? You ****** boi
(actually i think Fritz has cancer, but i'm not sure)
I'm not sure if that ties into the point made prior but... yeah I'm not following, the **** is DJkak and the **** is a Fritz?

Alright guys lets talk about how screwed we are that we have the try and beat people who put down Hadou Gods.

ok, so:

LoM seems to have completely erased"

-Masada

-SMT

-possibly whater verse spiral's from

but left CM alone, probably due to the tier 0

Feel like it would make more sense for them to have treated Masada the same as CM due to there broken hax and just locked it so no one can get in or out.

Overlord775 said:
Using a scale from 1 to 10, how much am i screwed ?
not 10, since you changed your plan to not include killing mirian and absorbing everyone elses servants, but still pretty ****** for the time being

[YALL I HAZZA PLAN, well three but NVM: since these beings are capable of atleast screwing over Hadou God's, this obviously means that they bear some sort of Plot Manipulative or borderline tier zero capabilities. Thus, in order for us to defeat them we have three courses of action.

1: We challenge the Supreme Leader to a game of Rock Paper Scissors, if we win, they erase themselves, the LOM, AND restore the unis they destroyed. We lose they destroy all multiversity.

2: Via the finding of one with Wank Empowerment, we convince them that we are comparable to this person running the LOM and we get buffed per their wank of us.

3:Even if they kill us, we collectively ignore the result and continue on our very ways, basically if we die we just collectively pretend it didn't happen in the thread]

Standuser081 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
ok, that makes sense

maybe not, considering the tier of the Mephistolemuel guy
I have a theory that Mephistolemuel is PL's dummy account
i've been considering that for a while now, since he seemed to not care about the border-line gamejacking.....until he did

SwathingDegenera777 said:
[YALL I HAZZA PLAN, well three but NVM: since these beings are capable of atleast screwing over Hadou God's, this obviously means that they bear some sort of Plot Manipulative or borderline tier zero capabilities. Thus, in order for us to defeat them we have three courses of action.

1: We challenge the Supreme Leader to a game of Rock Paper Scissors, if we win, they erase themselves, the LOM, AND restore the unis they destroyed. We lose they destroy all multiversity.

2: Via the finding of one with Wank Empowerment, we convince them that we are comparable to this person running the LOM and we get buffed per their wank of us.

3:Even if they kill us, we collectively ignore the result and continue on our very ways, basically if we die we just collectively pretend it didn't happen in the thread]

So I uh... Have some PLANS, not sure if any o y'all saw em

Hl3 or bust said:
If i continue to be SCP man, i may end up being pretty powerful, but i'm not 100% sure on that
True, I plan on sticking with WH40k so I could gain some power also.

Back