• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Meta Thread (3)

This is merely the beginning, besides I need a vent after finding out from psycho that yobo and some other peeps clogged the fifth RW meta thread before I could post my submission

>some other peeps

he somehow doesn't know that it was all my fault, along with the second half of the fourth

Tbf, that's probably the most active RW has been in a while, although around a fifth of the posts on the 5th one were me

ProfessorLord said:
we dont talk about rw in here
the reincarnation wars verse has now been erased
try me, i have Kaldor Draigo as my soul, and therefore have passive plot manip immensely stronger than The Hero and SCP-2786

IT GONNA BE EPIC AND META AND IT AINT GONNA BE BASED ON CINEMATIC TIME SO YALL CANT WANK YOUR SERVANTS FOR HOWEVER THE GM FEELS LIKE KEEPING THEM ACTIVE

Your passive plot manipulation does not aid you. You don't realize that the reincarnation wars verse is immediately erased with you, with no mention of your plot manipulation ever existing.

ProfessorLord said:
Your passive plot manipulation does not aid you. You don't realize that the reincarnation wars verse is immediately erased with you, with no mention of your plot manipulation ever existing.
Dude I wasnt in RW yet, somepeeps clogged that shizzy tizzy to high hell, all I have is thread derail/manip and being socially awkward

ProfessorLord said:
Matt Ward aids me in my time of need and rezzes me, along with the rest of the cast to **** your shit up with my 1-B EE

1-B EE? Did I not tell you that the LoM was likely responsible for wiping the SMT verse?

To be honest, the scenario where RW would be "safe" from the LoM is because I'm assuming the Supreme Darkness is probably some high 1-A/0 abstract that cannot be comprehend.

Then again it can be 1-B and still be "safe", it all just depends on the severity of hax and abilities it has and whether or not it can be harmed.

It's just a little teaser for now. You will not be able to figure that out unless you have see the image previously, then you should know pretty quickly.

Oi PL dont be triggered at RW because you got yourself killed.

Wheres Monarch? PL needs some more instant death.

Man id love my character to crossover and be lazy as fu*k also shall I grab the secondary RW characters from 'Question for RW players'.

I am not against the idea of RW making a cameo in the ending I have planned by joining and granting aid in fighting off the LoM, albeit in a very minor way.

It's probably to messy to plan out though. I may just end up implying that is the case.

Back