• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Meta Thread (3)

he almost definitely doesn't have even the comsic cube, since then he'd be low 2-C and we'd have literally no chance whatever

I had to gather footage and piece the trailer together. That's not some clip I took from YouTube, there was some edits made. I am taking a powernap in lue of sleep now.

that 2-A durability helps you know, and thats my main issue unless we can ******* steal the IG or something like that

Rein you will be introduced immediately at the start of the next chapter. I will message you on your wall and discuss exactly how it will happen right before I release the next chapter.

You guys complain about your opponents being OP a lot. Did you guys not somehow come out alive (mostly lol) against a 2-A reality warping vampire?

Though the odds are unfairly stacked against you, I will ALWAYS have a general storyline I have going into a chapter that results in success.

That being said, Thanos is a lot more intelligent then DIO. I suggest you join every religion possible to invoke all the good luck you possibly can bestow on yourselves.

I get that we always have a chance. But thats it most of the time, a chance

if DIO's any indication, we're gonna have to base our entire strategies around CIS and hoping people don't hax us out of existence the moment they see us, which is no different from just throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks intead of bouncing back and instantly killing you before you can react

EDIT: Also, i get that we have to fight powerful guys, since theres a bunch of us and we can all try different things and attack in different ways to attempt to overwhelm or even use hax, but the gap between us and our opponents is a bit ridiculous imo, plus everyone we've fought so far sans Najenda has been stupidly haxed, making the fight more of a balancing game in regard to not making them go bloodlusted

Considering Comic's Thanos personality, this battle will be easier than that against DIO.

Comic Thanos has a subconscius desire to lose, he doesn't deem himself worthy of wielding the infinity gauntlet and will let himself be beaten.

Correct, everything in this game is modeled after chance. You knew this from the very start when Miriam was passing the gun around and ordering people to shoot themselves. In case it didn't stick or you weren't there to remember, Miriam told you this is how you were going to survive:

You increase your chance with strength: doing what's hard and following through with it even when everyone is telling you to stop. On the other hand, also being strong enough to change your plans or acknowledge that you may have been wrong

You increase your chance with trust: trusting others and forming bonds with everyone (including Miriam) is only going to help you in the long run, I promise. (Manuelo was powerful but he did not succeed not because he was alone, but because he had the trust of nobody.)

You increase your chance with Perception: knowing what is true and what is false, when I am misleading you and when you need to focus on something. Everyone in general is particularly poor at this, getting better at this decreases risk a lot.

Considering I have told everyone this at the start, this should not be breaking news. This has been the criteria I have been judging you on in regards to whether or not I kill you. Your opponents may be 2-A but I am the writer, I can make them however stupid or weak I want while making it convincing, logical and satisfying as can be... so long as you stick to said criteria like it is the bible. This is what I believe to be the foundatio of DMing/hosting.

The moment you do not and decide you will do something dumb because "lol" or because "well my opponent is op so professorlord better bail my ass out otherwise ill go rant and pressure him with a lot of posts" is the very moment you will likely die. (Read the standard roleplay interaction rules in the OP)

You need to play smart.

I think this may be the last comment I will have for a while, at least until I release the next chapter sometime this week maybe.

Overlord775 said:
Considering Comic's Thanos personality, this battle will be easier than that against DIO.
Comic Thanos has a subconscius desire to lose, he doesn't deem himself worthy of wielding the infinity gauntlet and will let himself be beaten.
this is taking the possible influence of the LoM into account

ProfessorLord said:
You increase your chance with strength: doing what's hard and following through with it even when everyone is telling you to stop.
thats not exactly flawless logic, but i get your points

DragonEmperor23 said:
furiously jumps in a pile of four leafed clovers and repeatedly rolls in them
you're gonna need 7777777 leafed clovers to get the luck neccesary to survive this

that or become a Nasuverse style servant and B or higher luck

Hl3 or bust said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
you're gonna need 7777777 leafed clovers to get the luck neccesary to survive this
Or become a Fairy Tail Main character and survive via plot armor

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
Or become a Fairy Tail Main character and survive via plot armor
or become Kaldor Drai--oh wait

Overlord775 said:

This may be true, but by the time the desire manifested itself in the original comics he had already killed half the universe and almost all the avengers. But that just brings up a different example of that weakness, it being him suddenly deciding to only fight with the power stone against the avengers. Let's just hope we can seduce Death or something to make him jealous.

Torlikoff said:
Overlord775 said:

This may be true, but by the time the desire manifested itself in the original comics he had already killed half the universe and almost all the avengers. But that just brings up a different example of that weakness, it being him suddenly deciding to only fight with the power stone against the avengers. Let's just hope we can seduce Death or something to make him jealous.
</div>
Or we let Claudio borrow the key and let him make his Viral eleventh dimensional, because even IF Viral dies, Claudio will still bear Spiral capabilities (who can then shoot that shizz into the other PCs and give them bareboned Spiral production). Wait how many dimensions can the Infinity Gauntlet manipulate? Because if it's like 5 at min then we can most likely just TANK this rittle britchu

ProfessorLord said:
I'm pretty sure the Infinity Gauntlet can manipulate abstract conceptual beings who are beyond space and time.
That's above Eleven Dimensions right? But wait didn't the Beyonders be affected not by der Gauntlet? wait I'm confused...

Hl3 or bust said:
The IG is at least 2-A due to being infinitly nore powerful than the abstracts like infinity
But doesn't Unlimited beat infinity? Because you can have an infinite line, but no matter how infinite it is it ain't gonna be two dimensional like EVER. Unlimity beats Infinity... wait how does this tie into my point again? CRAP

Overlord775 said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
Well yeah but Simon with Spiral as Adult is like what? 1-C? Pretty sure 1-C supersedes 2-A rather significantly... damn I rhymed!
i've got Viral, not Simon.
technically, Viral could achieve Simon's state, but that would require infinite spiral energy, which i don't think even the key can output

Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Well yeah but Simon with Spiral as Adult is like what? 1-C? Pretty sure 1-C supersedes 2-A rather significantly... damn I rhymed!
i've got Viral, not Simon.
technically, Viral could achieve Simon's state, but that would require infinite spiral energy, which i don't think even the key can output
Maybe we could use some of the Spiral to rezz Jayden, then have Jayden pump some Getter into the key, then with both Getter and Spiral in the Key, we have the Getter Rays assimilate some Spiral, this will enable the Rays (and the Getter Emperor, who is the biggestmost contingent of Getter, to be capable of producing Spiral) to essentially become Spiral but with cancer induction and technoorganic fusion, and since Getter be literally infinite, we just use this Getter/Spiral abomination to fudge over Thanos... Only problem is then we'd be pretty hard to nerf... Probably make it so say Viral loses his Spiral access? Yeah, some BS like that.

Maybe we could use some of the Spiral to rezz Jayden, then have Jayden pump some Getter into the key, then with both Getter and Spiral in the Key, we have the Getter Rays assimilate some Spiral, this will enable the Rays (and the Getter Emperor, who is the biggestmost contingent of Getter, to be capable of producing Spiral) to essentially become Spiral but with cancer induction and technoorganic fusion, and since Getter be literally infinite, we just use this Getter/Spiral abomination to fudge over Thanos... Only problem is then we'd be pretty hard to nerf... Probably make it so say Viral loses his Spiral access? Yeah, some BS like that.
Viral can only manipulate spiral energy, he doesn't have the ability to produce it.

Overlord775 said:
Viral can only manipulate spiral energy, he doesn't have the ability to produce it.
Well wouldn't shoving the key into him give him SOME spiral? He can use that Spiral to rezz Jayden, then have Jayden pump Getter into the key, have the Getter assimilate SOME of that Spiral, then create an infinite feedback loop of Spiral-Capable Getter within the Key that we can use to screw over Thanos... Of course we'd need to do something to prevent the key from keeping this Spiral-Capable Getter in the next chapters...

Hl3 or bust said:
The key most likely doesn tho, but i have a feeling that PL will shoot that idea down the instant we try it
Doesn't mean shizz unless we try it! Besides if PL does allow it (which I ain't sayin they will or they won't, it's rude to speak on the behalf of other's lest they give consent) they'd PROBABLY (again, ain't speakin on their behalf) come up with something to either nerf Getter back to 4D or make Viral incapable of using Spiral like ever again....

i feel like, if he lets us use it, we gte TTED once and never again, since having an 11-D servant is obviously gonna be difficult to balance as it basically bypasses the summon timer via immeasurable speed

Back