• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Meta Thread (3)

Torlikoff said:
>Ignore PL

>PL leaves RP

>SwathingDegenera777 takes over

dont think I can't see your plan.
This is what happens when you keep swathingDegenera ded, they just beg to rezzed and come up with shitty although not shitty enough to get kicked ideas. You see where y'all went wrong?

PsychoWarper said:
Lets just leaves those plans for a last ditch effort ok.
ESPECIALLY three... But yeah y'all try and plz get me rezzed next chapter lest I continue to brew both unintentionally and intentionally shitty ideas per me lack of involvement...

I made a thread to revise Getter as capable of reversing EE (via asking Arek for evidence of such should that be the case...) JUST so I could come back to life in LOM... Yeah I'mma bit desperate

I mean, I don't really have any hard evidence for me not being the sock puppet I guess. I only defended him because I thought he wanted to join the roleplay, so I told him.

If you think that's proof that I'm ******* with you okay. I think I may have posted at the same time as him a couple of times on Psycho's wall, but other than that feel free to believe it.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
I made a thread to revise Getter as capable of reversing EE (via asking Arek for evidence of such should that be the case...) JUST so I could come back to life in LOM... Yeah I'mma bit desperate
just don't get in trouble for doing that, there are other RP's you can do stuff with and just other stuff overall

ProfessorLord said:
I mean, I don't really have any hard evidence for me not being the sock puppet I guess. I only defended him because I thought he wanted to join the roleplay, so I told him.
If you think that's proof that I'm ******* with you okay. I think I may have posted at the same time as him a couple of times on Psycho's wall, but other than that feel free to believe it.
i'm 50/50 on it, since, originally, you kinda ignored him and just stopped after a while tbh

ProfessorLord said:

I mean I'll believe whatever you tell me in xchng fo rezz, but my personal inclinations are towards OME of those TWO options

ProfessorLord said:

Wait do you have any screenshots of both of y'all active in chat at the same time? Because THAT sounds like some hard evidence!

PsychoWarper said:
My wall... the only person to have posted on my wall is swathing.
Whoever's wall was the one with the plan to defeat DIO is the wall I was referring to.

In any case, I think believing me to be the troll is fine for now and kind of mysterious, but I may have to ask an admin to set things straight if it begins to interrupt the roleplay.

Wow, I just noticed that.

Really? I kinda made the whole thing like REALLY obvious, like, TEXT, not subtext, not QUARTER TEXT, like literally blatantmost text ssumimh y'all can read English... Wait didn't y'all get pissed at me for rezzbegging earlier?

Torlikoff said:
No swearing, bad swathing
This ain't a Christian Minecraft server, besides assuming judeoxhristian god be day real God, ssuming any Gods exist, then I'll be sent to Heck most likely, too bad fo heaven yet too good for hell, so I go to hecc

I highly suggest you tone down on your swearing, Swathing, seeing state the wiki is in right now.

Also, you've already been warned by an admin before.

PsychoWarper said:
Im gonna vote for WA just to spite you Muharharhar ovo.
Well unless their is a merited argument for which you vote on der grounds of, it gonna be a shallow vote that makes ya look like a posterior in the thread...

Hl3 or bust said:
When Dargoo calls you a mad genius, you know you've gone way too far and need to stop immediately
This is merely the beginning, besides I need a vent after finding out from psycho that yobo and some other peeps clogged the fifth RW meta thread before I could post my submission

Back