• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Meta Thread (3)

Hl3 or bust said:
that and the fact that we literally only won due to CIS on DIO's part
Well DIO is innately CIS to begin with per their practical hardon for flamboyancy and flexing, besides we wouldn't HAVE to rely on CIS if the bones weren't teleported with him...

o╠Âr╠ ╠ÂC╠Âi╠Âs╠Âg╠Âe╠Ân╠Âd╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠Âd╠Â/╠ÂC╠Âi╠Âs╠Âs╠Âe╠Âx╠Âu╠Âa╠Âl╠Â,╠ ╠Âb╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Âb╠Âv╠Âi╠Âo╠Âu╠Âs╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âf╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠Âb╠Âa╠Ât╠Ât╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Ân╠Âa╠Âc╠Âu╠Âl╠Âa╠Âr╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Â.╠Â.╠Â.╠Â

I have updated the official post, finally.

Not only did I fix all of the errors, I also provided links to previous chapters in case you guys want to look way too into something.

I have decided not to remove players but just to simply label them as deceased. You can expand them to reveal their cause of death. (hahaha)

"Unfortunately charged straight forward into DIO." Yep, that's probably more accurate than what swathing thinks.

ProfessorLord said:
I have updated the official post, finally.
Not only did I fix all of the errors, I also provided links to previous chapters in case you guys want to look way too into something.

I have decided not to remove players but just to simply label them as deceased. You can expand them to reveal their cause of death. (hahaha)
[Jayden Ignac: Died due to his wanking of Getter in the face of a pseudoomnipotent gay vampire after having told it to "suck his dicken balls" (that he didn't have, like in the literal sense).]

Torlikoff said:
I'm beginning to think that Jayden has Nonexistent Physiology and him being erased is not stopping his efforts at annoying us.
I mean Getter CAN induce that per reactive evolution bound NOT in a biological sense sooooo.... YEAH, I finally found a logical explanation as to why I could remain after HADIO's attack, wait... TORLIKOFF found it, and for that I thank them sincerelymost.

So yeah... @Prof

DIO can change fundemental laws of reality.

He can erase the existance of getter along with Jayden. In fact, that is what he exactly did.

I see no reason for getter to provide resistance to 2-A existence erasure. The concept and existance of getter was erased when Jayden was erased, since it only existed within him.

ProfessorLord said:
He can erase the existance of getter along with Jayden. In fact, that is what he exactly did.

I see no reason for getter to provide resistance to 2-A existence erasure. The concept and existance of getter was erased when Jayden was erased, since it only existed within him.
DARN IT, I was THIS close to netting myself a rezz via Getter and yet HADIO is retconned into erasing that alongside him...

Nonetheless I comprehend and respect your decision to engage in this retcon and I shall take such in stride...

ProfessorLord said:

Could DIO erase Spiral? Because so long as the amount of willpower surpassed DIO's it could reject that posited upon it? but in order to determine such we would need to quantify both Dio's will and the will of Jayden (per Getter being LITERALLY Spiral but with cancer) with numbers and then compare them

Unless spiral has a 2-A feat, it does not have a case for resisting existence erasure.

If it has been said to grow exponentially based on the amount of willpower or whatever plot juice, that would only qualify for high 3-A, as there is nothing suggesting it can produce fourth dimensional amounts of energy.

ProfessorLord said:
Unless spiral has a 2-A feat, it does not have a case for resisting existence erasure.
If it has been said to grow exponentially based on the amount of willpower or whatever plot juice, that would only qualify for high 3-A, as there is nothing suggesting it can produce fourth dimensional amounts of energy.
Well AntiSpiral is 1-C, and since Simon utilized his Spiral to ascend to a strength-capacity capable of denouing the life of AntiSpiral, which is TENTH DIMENSIONAL according to the Gurren Lagann wiki (https://gurrenlagannextended.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-Spiral), thus insinuating that Spiral can ascend to Tenth Dimensional capabilities

Getter =/= Spiral

I only take feats and powerscaling into account, not implications.

Furthermore the Gurren Lagann universe has likely already been erased, presumably by the collective efforts of the Legion of Man, but that's another discussion.

I don't know if I should establish this, but most fictional universes have already been erased. They have been conceptually destroyed, a few however exist within the forms of servants.

ProfessorLord said:
Getter =/= Spiral

Furthermore the Gurren Lagann universe has likely already been erased, presumably by the collective efforts of the Legion of Man, but that's another discussion.

I don't know if I should establish this, but most fictional universes have already been erased. They either have been conceptually destroyed, or only exist within the forms of servants.
>LoM killed GL

oh ****

ProfessorLord said:
Getter =/= Spiral

I don't know if I should establish this, but most fictional universes have already been erased. They either have been conceptually destroyed, or only exist within the forms of servants.
No matter, Getter itself bears sentience and governs the laws of reality, it's been shown to teleport through time, regen people from death (ie. Musashi being rezzed per the Getter), and send people through time (New getter, which had Ryoma, Hayato, and Musashibo transported into the past).

Reality Overwrite (Allows Heaven DIO to overwrite/warp people and things out of existence in any timeline as well as nullifying any attacks, like GER and Tusk Act 4, and rewriting the fundamentals of existence)

DIO can easily re-write whatever sentient laws of reality that Getter embodies. He can travel and send others through time, so it's obvious his range can extend that far.

I am now going to ask you to end this discussion. Make a CRT on Getter and get it accepted, until then I am declaring Jayden to be deceased.

ProfessorLord said:
Reality Overwrite (Allows Heaven DIO to overwrite/warp people and things out of existence in any timeline as well as nullifying any attacks, like GER and Tusk Act 4, and rewriting the fundamentals of existence)
DIO can easily re-write whatever sentient laws of reality that Getter embodies. He can travel and send others through time, so it's obvious his range can extend that far.

I am now going to ask you to end this discussion. Make a CRT on Getter and get it accepted, until then I am declaring Jayden to be deceased.
Yeah, I can see how I was being rather cumbersome and annoying...

Back