• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Meta Thread (3)

It absolutely baffles me as to how Swathing thinks that Getter is gonna resist Reality Overwrite when it literally erased Tusk Act 4 which, by the way, has the power to shoot through infinite universes/dimensions.

I'm beginning to think we should go out of our way to revive him so he becomes more managable with the the threat of being kicked from the RP again.

Torlikoff said:
I'm beginning to think we should go out of our way to revive him so he becomes more managable with the the threat of being kicked from the RP again.
Agreed. It'll probably be a matter of time before PL snaps and kicks Swathing out of the RP.

Damn, I'm starting to sense that my past actions have made people hate me... Now imma try extra hard to be seen as a nonannoying **** that can be respected.

But tbf I completely agree with Torlikoffs idea...

I'm quite the writer when it comes to realistic and consistent characterization, I have a whole portfolio of original works rife with such! My favorite being the story about a narcissistic rich body builder that describes the process of breathing in immense detail and ASCII art, only for that to be a short story written within the short story, with the real short story being two NONGENDERED entities arguing over the quality of said story...

Torlikoff said:
Please don't post your writing porfolio here swathing... for your own sake.
Bro I love you platonically, but I'm pretty sure they would love it, the only thing keeping me from posting it is a fear of content theft

Standuser081 said:
In RW he's still doing it. Though he's probably joking.
That is true, my first NLF wank of Spretter was not, Torlikoff taught me of NLF and I kept up the act for memetic effect. I shall INDEED cease from this point onward

Oh. But I do think that you should stop because people who don't get the joke might mistake you for a big wanker.

Overlord775 said:
Standuser081 said:
The final boss of LoM would be a High 1-A future version of Jayden.
Nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-nope
Whilst that would indeederoni be awesomtoni, I doubt that such would be the route Prof takes, considering DIO's World, I have a feeling he's probably gonna have an author avatar of his be final boss, or some other thing... Jorge Joestar Dio isn't it?

Hl3 or bust said:
To beat the Elder Jayden, i'll need:
-a keyboard

-Swann

-around a week with a Wikidot account

try me BOI
Wait I'm confused, HOW exactly would that beat Elder Jayden? I mean Elder Jayden is just the manifestation of Realspace Jayden within Fictionspace, so unless you wanna curb the possibility of ressurection via alts, you gonna have to kill real me, which considering most human beings, is a thing you most likely wish not to do...

step 1: Make Azathoth an SCP

there you go, now Swann is far more powerful than azathoth and blinks EldJayden out of existence

Hl3 or bust said:
step 1: Make Azathoth an SCP
there you go, now Swann is far more powerful than azathoth and blinks EldJayden out of existence
You DO realize ElJayden's power correlates both to their violation of Northern American social norms, requests to ingest the flesh of the recently deceased, AND their wanking of Spretter (which I still genuinely believe, but have downtoned as to mitigate pissing y'all off). So long as they wank Spretter they be immune to Azazoth just by rationalizing the Spretter as "resistant to that shit smh"

Azathoth contains the concepts of Spretter and everything else in his dreams, and he destroys them when he wakes up, and Swann effortlessly created him (by my plan at least)

Hl3 or bust said:
Azathoth contains the concepts of Spretter and everything else in his dreams, and he destroys them when he wakes up, and Swann effortlessly created him (by my plan at least)
Well in the case of this hypothetical battle THAT DOES NOT REFLECT MY CURRENT DEMEANOR, ElJayden bears the localization of all concepts within himself per his empowerment of things via wank, and that of which they encompass, so long as he wanks spretter to his ferventmost AND bears the willpower to utilize said Spretter, he could merely become Azazoth 2: Electric Boogaloo once the original kicks the bucket per awakening

Back