• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (2)

"Uh...you alright there, Ryan?" Harleen asked as she gently pulled against the chains. Did someone else on their team lose it?

Those in the waiting room can hear footsteps. They sound large and heavy set.

You can see a rather large man in period clothing and a large metal helmet. He approaches the vampire that slammed Ryan's head against the wall, grabs him by his hair and proceeds to punch straight through his chest.

The vampire shrieks in pain as he begins to uncontrollably melt onto the floor. The other zombies and vampires are stunned but focused on the man.

"LORD DIO TOLD YOU NOT TO HARM THE PRISONERS. ANYONE HAVE A PROBLEM?"

"Guys, do you remember the dude that helped us fight the Sentry ? He's probably also the guy that helped us with the quiz too. So I have the feeling he will come to save us again. So for now, let's just wait it out."

I whisper to the others.

ProfessorLord said:
[You aren't too far off, my guy. When I reveal it you'll say "goddamnit" to yourself.]
[not really, one look at Jojo's verse page gave me the answer (at least i'm fairly sure it is). It's Tarkus]

The other vampires and zombies are still in shock, but reluctantly stay quiet.

One of them objects, however. He walks to the front of the crowd and further confronts the stranger: "I don't recall lord DIO ever sending in you?"

The bucket man simply replies, "THAT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH." and to that, the vampire simply stutters with no response.

He then proceeds to turn away from the vampire and walk on over to Torstan, taking a pickaxe that was strapped to his period clothing.

My eyes widened in surprise as I stared at the big beast of a...person? "Jeez, you sure are one tough guy, aren't ya? I guess that DIO guy went for the best, didn't he?"

The bucket man raises the pickaxe high above his head, ready to strike at Torstan. He brings it down with as much force as he possibly can...

It strikes his shackle, cracking it as a result. The other vampires and zombies all start to question him, "J-just what do you think you're doing?"

"I"M READYING HIM FOR THE NEXT ROUND."

He raises the pickaxe and slams down on the shackels once more, creating an even larger crack.

"But uhh... isn't he supposed to be safe?"

"LORD DIO HAS CHANGED HIS MIND."

He raises the pickaxe and slams down on the shackels once more. This time it looks like they are very close to shattering.

The bucket man pauses. "IF I TOLD YOU ID HAVE TO KILL YOU."

The vampires and zombies are getting more confused as this conversation goes on. "Y-you know if you break those shackels he'll be able to use those servants?"

The bucket man pauses once more. "OH. REALLY? WELL HIS SERVANT IS NO MATCH FOR MY EVILNESS. I COULD TAKE HIM OUT BEFORE HE COULD REALIZE."

The bucket man raises his pickaxe and smashes it into Torstan's shackels, shattering them completely. The vampires and zombies are all nervous in anticipation.

"YOU. DO NOT TRY TO SUMMON YOUR SERVANT." he says with a weird pause.

[Isnt it the chains that are blocking the servents and could you guys stop me and edward from killing each other]

[DIO is watching over you and Edward. His attention is all on you for now. He has anti-servant chains on those in the waiting room so that he does not need to constantly panic or worry.]

The bucket man clenches his pickaxe tightly, turning around while swinging it, effectively lobbing the head of one of the vampires clean in half. Without hesitation, all vampires and zombies withiin the room begin to lunge towards the bucket man, finally realizing the betrayal.

Torstan attempts to summon his servant. For some reason he has recently lost the ability to do so, unable to see Nail no matter how hard he tried to manifest.

"Good grief. That was the shittiest acting I've ever seen."

Torstan's servant presents itself in its entirety. His hands are tucked into his pockets, his head turned down towards the ground. He appears to radiate a "badass" aura.

There's a sudden blur. It's hard to tell at first, but it quickly becomes apparent that all the zombies and vampires suddenly have fist shaped holes in their skull and chests. They are all immediately blasted towards the closest nearby surface, which happens to be the floor for most.

"Alright, thank you. But who are you again?" I say to the mysterious many while trying to remove the restraints from the others.

[Normally this would be awesome, but you just had to give it to me while we were fighting DIO. I hope Jotaro still has his plot armor.]

[There was no good opportunity for your servant to be used. If he had manifested and fought DIO, he would have been erased before this could happen.]

[I have plans for you later on. Jotaro has no summon limit, but must wait two minutes before he can manifest again.]

"Well, this was a sudden change of events," Harleen said in a small tone of amusement as she looked at the newcomer. "Gotta say, thanks for the help."

Back