• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (2)

The dust and blood finally begins to settle within the room.

Torstan's servant appears to pay no attention to his master, but rather is solely focused on the man with the bucket helmet, the only one who seems to be remaining.

His servant starts ordering said man around, "You can take the helmet off now, old man."

The bucket man pauses, staring at the group for dramatic reveal. He slowly begins to lift the helmet off, only to reveal...

There is nothing underneath!

... The ducked down head pops back up from under the clothing, revealing that there is indeed an actual head underneath.

"Just kidding!" the rough voice quickly responds, this time a head to go with it.

[turns out you were right, even though there was no indication of this]

"Soooooo......who the hell are you people?" i ask

Hl3 or bust said:
[turns out you were right, even though there was no indication of this]
> rather large man

> The vampire shrieks in pain as he begins to uncontrollably melt onto the floor.

> "OH. REALLY? WELL HIS SERVANT IS NO MATCH FOR MY EVILNESS."

[yes literally no indication whatsoever. my god you guys just dont absorb the clues]

[The only one who fits the description is ACDC with the clothes, kind of. Even then I cannot think of a scenario where he would refer to his "EVILNESS"]

"Now is no time for ******* around, old man." Jotaro replies rather pissed off.

Joseph replies, "Hey, come on now! I have to lighten the mood somehow. Besides, didn't you say my acting was bad? I'll have you know it was based off real life vampires!"

"You mean those ones that you sent into space with a volcano? Yeah, sure thing grandps. You sure you've been taking your meds lately?"

The two continue their banter, seemingly ignoring everyone else.

They both stop their banter and turn around to the group.

The old man points to himself. "Joseph Joestar." then proceeds to point to Torstan's servant, "That's my grandson, Jotaro Kujo."

You seemingly recognize these names from DIO's trivia game.

Jotaro takes over the conversation, "We're busting you out of here. Now's our chance to take out DIO... and you're going to help us. Understood?"

The shackels are all instantly shattered, altogether at once.

"You don't have to ask me." i respond, pressing on the bloody area on the back of my head, thinking to myself "That really didn't hurt. I'm ******' crazy i know it."

[Then they're gonna have no chance against this DIO. Only chance we have is for someone with Spiral to have a will strong enough to **** DIO over. Either that or Jotaro gets Star Platinum over Heaven]

SwathingDegenera777 said:
[Then they're gonna have no chance against this DIO. Only chance we have is for someone with Spiral to have a will strong enough to **** DIO over. Either that or Jotaro gets Star Platinum over Heaven]
[willpower mean jack shit to infinite speed, the prob. manip tho......]

[willpower mean jack shit to infinite speed, the prob. manip tho......]

[You do realize Spiral ain't just probability manipulation right? It encompasses Reality Rejection, Matter Generation, Energy Generation, Ressurective (per it being hypothetically possible to ressurrct Kamina despite not doing so). I mean even if Spiral can't defeat DIo which is B's, we just get someone to pull Orihime from Bleach and have them Reject such a reality....]

"Good grief, you really don't listen? I said we're taking out DIO."

Joseph interjects, "I think he means how... in which case, listen up."

"We're the only remaining members of the Joestar bloodline. DIO has erased everything and anyone else that had opposed him... including us. We were only brought back for the sake of serving his sadistic need to torture."

Jotaro takes over again, "The reason he can't affect us is this." he reaches into his pocket and pulls forward what looks like a bone fragment. "This is a bone from DIO. It was part of his body once. Carrying it makes you immune from his ability to warp reality."

Joseph sighs and looks puzzled. "We aren't sure why, but we think it has something to do with him willingly making himself exempt from his attacks."

There's some noise nearby. It sounds like footsteps are coming from a nearby room.

There's another quick blur, and the bone is snapped into equal pieces, enough for everyone in the waiting room. "Hold onto that, and he won't have any influence over you."

Harleen quickly swiped the one away from the man and shoved it into her pocket. "Well, thanks. I appreciate it."

[Wait but by what means are we going to be able to kill DIO? Unless this Jotaro gets Star Platinum Over Heaven we ain't gonna have no means by which to kick his ass!]

SwathingDegenera777 said:
[You do realize Spiral ain't just probability manipulation right? It encompasses Reality Rejection, Matter Generation, Energy Generation, Ressurective (per it being hypothetically possible to ressurrct Kamina despite not doing so). I mean even if Spiral can't defeat DIo which is B's, we just get someone to pull Orihime from Bleach and have them Reject such a reality....]
[It's just not that impressive compared to DIO. He has casually negated an infinite energy attack, causality manipulation, and can warp and change fundementals of existance to his will. His level of hax is not comparable to spiral.]

[Just going to put this out there, he can change his durability to 2-A if he wanted to. That's within his ability. The only reason they defeated him was because Jotaro got reality overwrite himself.]

Back