• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (2)

[FOR THOSE IN THE WAITING ROOM]

The vampires and zombies all just stand there drooling.

They seem like they're here to make sure you don't escape.

[Hey I retconned stuff]

While sabretooth is fighting lemon I start moving towards Edward.

[What version of spike does Edward have?]

I frowns from her position further away and summons Zombina. "Think you can shoot that gun outta his hands?" I point to Cedric.

"I can sure try!" Zombina replied with glee, and I nodded.

"Alright, just don't shoot him, got it?"

"You got it boss!" Zombina exclaimed before firing her gun towards Cedric's gun in his hands.

[I'm going to say Sabretooth has a lot of ******* determination. He should be fine tanking a few shots to the soul.]

[Also my names decric not cedric plus I dont have my gun out]

[And for the soul manip it may not be the same but sabretooth has fought demons who can damage your soul]

[FOR THOSE IN THE WAITING ROOM]

It's fairly hard to see anything, the room isn't well lit. The guards just continue to stare.

[There is something for you to do.]

[oh wait I was safe? Huh...also I though Cedric was your character's name Psycho I'm sorry.]

"This is a load of bullcrap. They're actually just going to kill each other! We have to do something to stop this!" Harleen shouted in the waiting room. "I'm not letting anyone's here die! We already lost one person!"

"Hey Ryan, we could use some light." I say, hoping that he gets my meaning.

[And by light I mean summon burning man and roast these fools]

[I have to go for the moment. I will resume soon.]

[To clarify, Dedric and Edward are currently fighting alone in the arena. Speed is equalized between them. Everyone else is in a waiting room, surrounded by vampires and zombies.]

[QUICK BREAK TIME]

Edwellken said:
"Hey Ryan, we could use some light." I say, hoping that he gets my meaning.
"Fine, but if that gold guy comes here i'm blaming you." i respond, before manefesting TBM and directing him to follow the corners of the room.

[=BREAK TIME OVER!=]

Dedric and Edward continue their brawl, to both the crowds and DIO's amusement, who is now sitting on a throne connected the audience, chuckling like a madman.

He clarifies from his seat, "There will be a winner. One of you will be killed by the other... and that is just nature, the law of life." he giggles, "The law of DIO!" which causes the crowd to roar even louder.

[WAITING ROOM]

The waiting room is dark and damp. The group of at least twenty vampires and zombies are just standing there, drooling and staring at the rest of the group.

Ryan attempts to manifest The Burning Man... but to no avail. The process of him attempting to envoke his servant causes his shackels to glow a bright blue, however. It seems they are restricting your servants.

"Good, we can't use our servants." i think to myself.

I grunt.

"Hey guys, anybody else thinks that DIO may be a member of the Legion of Men ?"

I grab onto the chains themselves and pull them away from the wall with enough force to make my entire upper body hurt

"Really? I thought it was obvious," Harleen muttered as she pulled on the chains. "Anyone got any ideas on how to get outta this?"

Before you can test the strength of the chains, one of the zombies grabs your skull and casually slams it into the wall. "You moron! Do you think we'd really just let you break out?"

The groups of zombies and vampires collectively begin laughing together. Ryan's head is throbbing from the pain, blood pouring onto his neck.

"Nah, not really. Even if i could break out of these chains and escape, i have literally no chance against that DIO guy. Also, i don't know what you were doing before, but that was REALLY convincing in my opinion." i say, still slightly chuckling

Back