• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (2)

The footsteps grow louder as they approach the door.

"It must be more of DIO's goons. Do something already old man, you're closest to the door!"

Joseph pauses and looks around, realizing that he indeed is the closest to the door, though it is hard to tell due to the lack of light within the room.

"HERMIT PURPLE!" Josephs yells quietly, purple vines with thorns attatched are launched from his arm and wrap around the knob of the door. He begins doing some weird breathing process which causes some sort of electricity to run down the vines and straight into the door knob.

"That's hamon breathing, right? Charging the door with hamon so whatever vampire opens it recieves a fat dose of it... not bad for a senior citizen." Jotaro comments.

The footsteps now stop, as if they are right in front of the door.

"this is not gonna end well" i think to myself, ready to manefest TBM if need be. "Does DIO have any other weaknesses?" i quietly ask Joseph.

[WAITING ROOM]

Something grabs the doorknob on the other side. "AARRGGH!" a male voice screams, the doorknob now shaking violently as if the person whos holding it is in a seizure.

"HAHA! That's the quick Joestar thinking! Not so bad, eh Jotaro?"

Jotaro sighs and tilts his hat downwards, expressing his annoyance.

"Alright, now! I'm opening this door, let whoever is on the other side have it!"

Joseph uses Hermit Purple to manipulate the door wide open.

As soon as the door opens, I summoned Zombina first, not wanting to use up Pucina right away, and she already seemed to know what to do as she Aileen her gun towards the door and, if a bad guy was there...she'd fire.

Seeing the man approaching me.

Just bring out Spike.

"Alright, Spike, Number One Assistant.... Breath fire on him for me"

He obliges and breaths a massive cloud of fire onto the approaching me.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
[Wait I went out to study.
Am I dead?

I'm not cool]
[Nah ive been stalling by just moving towards you also I think we should fight but avoid kill shoots as we could be saved but we do need to fight]

[Well retcon my last move plz]

I tell Lemon Bread to get back over to me.

She obliges and then she proceeds to form a sort of wall shield bubble thing.

I see the fire and barley manage to dodge behind cover(my back getting burned), ignoring the pain I finally pull out my Plasma Rifle and fire several shots at the dragon.

Since lemon left i have Sabretooth rush them while I fire form cover(Going for the dragon).

[WAITING ROOM]

The Burning Man is the first to act, as he barrels down the hallway in anticipation of those on the other side... but nobody is there?

Jotaro starts to grab his chest in pain. He stumbles and falls to a knee, hyper ventilating now. He starts breaking out into sweats... something is wrong. His grandfather turns around in response.

"peak-a-boo..."

Joseph snaps back around to wherever the voice is coming from.

BANG! BANG!

He's shot directly in the head twice, the bullet so loud it actually manages to shake the room. Joseph crashes onto the floor, collapsed. Jotaro watches helplessly, wanting to shout something.

There's a gun poking out from the wall beside the door, still smoking.

I direct TBM to go over to where the person holding the gun seems to be and to the gun barrel itself while running for cover [if thats possible]

DIO watches on between the orchestrated violence.. He looks towards the general area where the waiting room is. He looks concerned, but quickly dismisses it.

"KILL EACH OTHER ALREADY!"

[WAITING ROOM]

The Burning Man makes an attempt to encapsulate and attack the gun that is sticking out rom the wall. It simply sinks back in before it can make contact.

"your friend isnt doing so good... id check in on him if i were you."

Jotaro collapses even further to the ground, his right arm the only thing holding his head and chest up. He manages to mutter something... "Bastard."

The disembodied voice continues "you dare defy the will of DIO? ill take care of you all before he notices a thing."

I direct half of TBM to continue after the voice and the other half to form a layer over everyone in the room with me, while manefesting 662 and accidentally ringing it due to my movements

"Good afternoon Mr. Austin. How may i be of service?"

"Who the **** is shooting us and whats going on with Jotaro?" i quickly respond

"Shit," I muttered as I summoned Lucian as well to stand over Jotaro in an effort to protect him, while Zombina rushes towards where the gun was.

"okay, what the hell is going on here?" The zombie asked as I ran towards Jotaro as well.

"Excuse me? What's going on with you?"

[WAITING ROOM]

Mr. Deeds takes a second to pause, and then starts revealing everything he knows.

"I believe the opponent you are going up against is the fabled vampire Alucard. He does not appear to suffer from a weakness of sunlight, and is using two high powered handguns in order to dispatch of your group relatively easily."

Torstan is successfully able to de-manifest Jotaro.

Zombina rushes towards where the gun was... only to see the gun phase through the floor below her. It fires, aiming straight towards her torso.

I direct TBM to begin burning and absorbing energy from the hallway adn the walls of the room we're in while continueing to question the man:

"Does he have any weaknesses and how can we kill him?"

[WAITING ROOM]

Mr. Deeds replies, "His composition makes him very hard to kill, yes. But I must say, this differs from his usual fighting style quite a bit. He is normally uncaring towards harm in general. This leads me to believe that destroying his body entirely may prove successful."

As soon as Mr. Deeds finishes his sentence, another gun phases through the floor below him. It shoots him, the power bisecting his torso entirely.

I direct the entire section of TBM near the gun to collapse and rush towards it while both halfs continue to burn through whatever this building is made of and grow in strength

Back