• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2 (#2)

ProfessorLord said:
[That is perfectly within Low-Mid regen range. It's literally the exact same as Wolverine's. Wolverine can survive that damage, no?]
[Wolverine is really inconsistent]

WESTERN TEAM

The explosion is mere inches away from coming in contact with Jayden, though the heat is already abundant. His skin begins to burn all around in response. But just before it touches him...

"ZA HANDUO!"

The explosion separates into two around Jayden. Okayasu is grabbing onto the back of his collar laughing, "Bet you didn't expect somethin like that from someone as stupid as me!" he says, taunting Izraf. He has completely bypassed the explosion which is good news for him, but still remains bad news for others.

He and Okayasu now lay only a couple meter or two away from Izraf.

[I roleplayed a tad for your servant Swathing, hope you don't mind.]

[I read the description of Low-Mid regen and have decided that Izraf should be able to regenerate from it, though not immediately, but definitely throughout the fight.]

"Okuyasu, do you feel like you have enough time left for one last thing? I wanna see if I can still do it..."

"You don't mean the dick swipe?"

"Chode through head swipe, but yes"

"I think I have a *few* seconds left..."

Perfect

[It kay Prof, I aint really good with Oku's character, so if ya wanna, feel free to do that in the future, also is the vamp's regen based in the brain? could perhaps a upwards swipe starting at the vamp's chode up towards the vamp's head kill him?]

[makes sense, at least considering that, otherwise, your BBEG would have become a veggie half-way through the fight]

I zip through the air, my flesh eviscerated off my body per the erosion of heat, I near the vamp-dude-whose-name-I-don't-quite-know

"OKUYASU, USE THE DICHOUGHBODSWIP!"

"The what?"

"THE DICK THROUGH BODY SWIPE YOU ****, DO IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!"

"Uh, okay!"

[Yeah I didn't want to type out the results of my command so I don't seem like I'm powerplaying like that one guy with Homura]

WESTERN GROUP

Izraf hesitates in response to the motion around him, still blinded by Sabretooth's attack. He has only a general attack of where the attacker is coming from, with no real awareness.

Okayasu orders The Hand to swipe based on Jayden's command, but they're too far away. In order to remedy this problem, The Hand simply decides to scrape the space in between the two so he can get in range.

"You mortals lack the intelligence required to fight a tactician like myself!" Izraf simply sticks his arm out in response to Jayden and Okayasu trying to propell themselves into range.

The Hand successfully scrapes the space between them away... but overcompensates just a tad. Jayden and Okayasu are brought straight towards Izraf's extended arm, and knock themselves out.

WESTERN GROUP

The explosion is shielded by both Tyranitar and Havel. They manage to easily withstand the explosion and shield the group from severe harm.

Okayasu demanifests as Jayden collapses to the ground, unconcious. Izraf is breathing heavily, now nervous of his own abilities and whether or not he can defeat those confronting him.

Before Tyranitar can use his ice-fang, Izraf snatches Jayden's unconcious body and holds him by the neck:

"DON'T! If you do I'll pinch my fingers and this child is as good as dead!" he demands.

I mentally debate telling Izraf we really don't give a shit about him, before realizing that snake would probably kill all of us if we just let him die.

[Whatever yall do don't kill me, you might need me, besides if you let me live I'll try and cannibalize Izraf after his inevitable go comitting of the die, possibly giving me vampire powers, wait does cannibalizing a vampire make you a vamp?]

"..."'' I dont know what to do should I just summon sabretooth and have him attack I mean Jayden would die but is tht really that bad?''

"Hey." i whisper to Torstan "I think your guys fast enough to get him before he can move, but wait and see if we can distract him first to make sure snake doesn't kill us all."

Damn it, this could have been over so much faster.

[Tyranitar's relavistic and Izraf is MHS+. Wouldn't Tyranitar have blitzed him?]

DragonEmperor23 said:
Damn it, this could have been over so much faster.
[Tyranitar's relavistic and Izraf is MHS+. Wouldn't Tyranitar have blitzed him?]
[No, I meant to write it so as to imply that before you could command Tyranitar, he had taken a hostage.]

[Can I cannibalize him after he go commits the die? The first think any ironic reader of Twilight would do is ingest vamp flesh to gain vamp bullshit, it would even enable a whole arc regarding him regretting his decision and his slow mental devolution...]

WESTERN GROUP

Izraf takes this hesitation as his chance, he raises his hand again and launches off another explosion towards the group, this time with as much force and energy as he can physically muster.

Jeffery interrupts everyones thoughts - "I think you guys have had your fun. It's time to see how a pro does things."

All Might steps in front of everyone. He raises his fist in response to the incoming explosion:

"DETROIT, SMASH!"

The explosion is met with such a powerful shockwave that it overpowers it entirely, and travels straight towards the wounded Izraf. Before it can reach him however, All Might travels inside and in front of it, grabbing back Jayden and tossing him behind. The shockwave now connects with Izraf, with All Might preparing for another punch:

"Villain... HEED THESE WORDS..."

"GO BEYOND, PLUS ULTRA!"

And with this, Izraf is blasted down the hallway and manages to reach the wall at the end, his spatial manipulation now deactivated.

Despite all of this, he is still able to stand, coughing blood. "Y-you bastards... I cannot die, I am immortal!"

"I suppose it's time to let everyone join in on the fun." Jeffery sighs, Izraf now surrounding himself in darkness.

"Manifest your servant, NOW! Strike him with everything we have!"

[Team attack time.]

Back