• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2 (#2)

SwathingDegenera777 said:
[I summoned Okuyasu who summoned the Hand, I just ignored mention of Okuyasu for it would clunk my descrip up. As for the thing, Okuyasu summoned the Hand and tried swiping the chode of the guy holding by me by the neck. Is the guy still holding me by the neck.]
[he threw you back to the froup]

[4-B AP, not 4-B destructive capacity. His claws don't blow up the solar system whenever he hits someone. And again, Izraf is a big beefy dude, lot of surface area Of course everything that the claws came in contact with have just been deleted. He just had his skull torn in half.]

Standuser081 said:
[So, what's happenning at Eastern team right now?]
ProfessorLord said:
[I'm now dividing the groups into two, western team and eastern team.]
EASTERN TEAM

Your group proceeds down various hallways and corridors. Eventually you encounter a door with a window, and looking into it appears to fit the description Snake had provided... it definitely looks like a lab enviornment of sorts, but the glass is frosted so it's very difficult for you to tell.

You hear chatter from a person within the room: "The key is in the containment cage. That's enough testing for now, we'll begin testing again in an hour."

The ground shakes once more.

[well shit. My character is nonetheless unable to move because the collision with the steel door broke their legs, they need somebody to piggyback them until their legs heal, okay just ignore that old thing].

"SOMEBODYGRABMEICANTSEESHITANDIALREADYUSEDMYSERVANT" ohgodnotthedarkohgodnotthedarkohgodnotthedarkohgodnotthedark.

Hl3 or bust said:
Using whats left of TBM, i direct flames directly into Izrafs open brain cavity
WESTERN TEAM

The Burning Man quickly charges into Izraf's open source skull... and it works. He burrows his way through his brain, causing Izraf to scream out in pain. A shadow bandage quickly envelops the area, preventing any more fire from doing damage. Around the same time, The Burning Man de-manifests.

"I-I underestimated that man..." Izraf says in response to Sabretooth. "But don't WORRY. I'm about to obliterate your entire ******* existance!" he gurgles, raising his right hand in an attempt to once more flick his wrist.

[Good grief...

There's a whole lot to explain and illustrate, so I'd recommend you just read all my posts from this one: Everyone proceeds to climb into the ventilation vent. Lemon Bread takes the initiative and hops around the corner, shooting at the men in order to hold them off. Lemon Bread, however, beginst to demanifest. The men look around confused but proceed around the corner to find...

Nobody? They look around puzzled before quickly continuing down the hall.]

I look down at Sabretooth "Ha look who got his ass kicked"

Creed retorts "At least I did something you prick" while puking up blood and starts disappearing

"Well Ill admit you did well, have a good rest you basterd" I say back

Sabretooth then says "Tsk Ill kick your ass next time" before disappearing

"Ha im looking forward to it" I say before I turn start moving with the rest.

[I'm looking forward for some more Eastern Team interaction. They are the newer players, but despite this they're all inactive lol]

"HOWTHEFUCKHAVEYOUEVENLIVEDTHISLONGYOUYSELESSSHIT." I yell at Jayden befire frantically firing at Izraf, hoping to hit hia eyes or somewhete that will impair him.

WESTERN TEAM

Izraf pauses for a moment in response to the giant dinosaur's roar, fear struck into his heart. His eyes and entire front half of his skull is missing, making seeing difficult.

"What kind of... MONSTER is that?" he says, the fear temporarily delaying his inevitable reaction.

The bullets harmlessly bounce off of Izraf, unable to even pierce his skin.

"IDONTFUCKINGKNOWMANIMJUSTAWHITEBOIFROMTHEBURBSTHATWRITESEDGYPOETRYANDISKINDAGOODATHIPTHROWINGPLEASESAVEMEIDONTWANNADIEEEEEEE!" I moan mildly with a fear akin most to the shaking of a body.

Code:
 \ O / / -|-\ \ /\ /

"Damn it" I go over and pick up the usless bastered (Jayden) "If you dont shut the **** up ill kill you myself" I say before I start moving again.

[That fear from the fire only lasts a while, even if it's strong enough to keep him from attacking. Anyone else have a ace in the hole?]

"just hold onto me until my Servant recharges, then chunk me at the guy and I can erase his head. OR chode, head seems practical but imagine the sheer memehood of killing a guy by erasing their dick!" I say, propped onto the back of a guy whose name I forgot. Note to self ask name later.

"Monster my ass! At least he doesn't just look like a buff human!." I yell while frantically backing up as far as I dan

"Yeah Im 100% ok with chucking you at the vampire im even willing to do it right now." Sollte ihn verlassen habe

"Oh STFU, remember my shit can bypass immunities... I think, so you guys NEED me, but in all honesty does literally ANYONE have a watch? I don't wanna do this unless I have to... Wait shit I forgot!" I whip out my phone and search through the file directory, looking for a CERTAIN song to coincide with my bodaciouslly inclined dong erasure, wait... Make it dong-to-head erasure, that way bullshit regen can be nullified per head destruction... Assuming he's one of those vampires.

I try a few more of Igno's flames

"I'm going the keep him busy with the fear flames. As soon as you got your countdown done, finish it!]

"Don't mess with the guy that can erase dicks. Wait I think it's ready! Dude carrying me! It's ready!" I say, my thumb lying over the play button, a play button of a very special song.

"yeah i got a watch, it's called my heart and it's about 5 beats per seconds so you have about 30 seconds." i say, continueing to back up

WESTERN TEAM

Izraf snaps out of the fear inducement. Igno's flames do nothing to him, even his bare body being durable enough to withstand them, let alone his shadows and the armor they form.

"D-damn! BEGONE!" he yells, flicking his wrist towards the group. An explosion is propelled, seemingly ready to obliterate everyone that stands in the way.

"Alright" I say as I turn and throw Jayden (with absolutely no hesitation) at the vampire.

I then continue running [If its dodgable] I dive under the explosion

[The main hall still seemingly stretches on and on. It's Izraf's spatial manipulation. You can still run down the hall as long as you want, though.]

[the way you describe the explosion makes me think it's dodgable]

I attempt to jump out of the way of the explosion

Back