• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2 (#2)

We should have us all go one way and you go by yourself the other I think to myself before saying "Well then who's OP, who's weak and who's going in which door way?"

[The original ones sent by Miriam are going through the western exit. Jayden is going with them as well.

Snake's team is going through the eastern exit with himself.]

[Yeah I saw it and tried to retcon but wifi cut out]

I walk over to the Western exit while thinking **** why do get Jayde

Steel plating adorns the halls entailed by the western exit, seamlessly do the plates flow from one to the next, all bear an uneasy sameness with their reflective shine, of course this being a lower floor with small lighting, the reflectivity is far less annoying than it would be had this been a penthouse midday.

Ugh, can't this go any faster? Wait...

"Okuyasu conjure forth the Hand, lay waste to the empty space that lies in front of me!" I yell with an intensity mild, surprisingly despite all that Shonen has taught me, you don't need to scream at the tipity tip of your lungs to use your wacky bullshit abilities.

This is the tip:

_

|

|

|

And this is what I'm screaming at:

|

|

-

|

Notice how the tip lies in the middle in the bottom pic, whereas the top depicts the tip... At the top. Well that sounded stupid.

Nonetheless does the vacuum generated by spaces erasure pulls me forward with great haste

Code:
--- O --- -|- --- /\
"Vacuumapult!" I scream. Note to self, work on technique name...

[I'm now dividing the groups into two, western team and eastern team.]

WESTERN TEAM

Your group continues down various hallways and corridors of sorts. It's very poorly lit which both aids you in staying hidden, but hinders your ability to find the room. Your equipped tactical flashlights barely illuminate a meter in front of yourselves.

Jeffery pauses, "Is it just me... or does anyone else feel like this hallway never ends?" causing everyone to realize that yes, it seems this stretch of hall doesn't seem to have an end.

You find yourself unable to even backtrack, as you now sit in pitch black darkness.

EASTERN TEAM

Your group proceeds down various hallways and corridors. Eventually you encounter a door with a window, and looking into it appears to fit the description Snake had provided... it definitely looks like a lab enviornment of sorts, but the glass is frosted so it's very difficult for you to tell.

You hear chatter from a person within the room: "The key is in the containment cage. That's enough testing for now, we'll begin testing again in an hour."

The ground shakes once more.

[What's wrong with my wording? The original Miriam group and Jayden are going to the west, the rest of Snake's group is going to the east.]

[? I'm not sure if someone else voiced this complaint, but I'm still walking down the western hall, albeit catapulted through the air because of me servant and me technique of bodacious inclination. EDIT: NVM went back and read torlikoffs comment]

I try to say "wait you guys killed a guy that drugged you? Was I dead for that?" But unfortunately the wooshing of the vacuum prevents my words from being heard. Meh, a small price to pay for awesome acceleratio-

"****!" I screech, my feet colliding with the likes of a steel door, a steel door that is thankfully of a different coloration than the steel plating of the halls, although such is not very thankful for my feet, writhing in agony as I collided with a STEEL DOOR at what? 25 mph?

But seriously I am in excruciating pain right now

WESTERN TEAM

Jayden feels something grab the back of his neck and toss him back into the rest of his team, crashing into Jeffery as he does so. They both stand up and quickly gather themselves.

"I hear you're all strong enough to contest even Najenda... you even killed Scarecrow." a rough voice echoes from the pitch black darkness. "I hope this means you'll at least be able to make someone such as myself laugh."

"My darkness has already enveloped you. You've all lost what humans depend on the most, their vision. Once you've separated from that Solid Snake, you've already sealed your doom." the voice seemingly changes which direction it comes from with every single word, sending chills down your spine.

"How shall you proceed?"

"I dunno really...." i say before manefesting TBM and having him expand out in all directions, but while creating pockets for the rest of the team

WESTERN TEAM

The Burning Man expands out in every direction in an attempt to illuminate the area around him. Though it initially works as planned, even the flames seem to be dulled out within the pitch dark, no longer providing any extended vision. It does allow for members to see themselves, at least.

WESTERN TEAM

Closing your eyes works, with your focus being entirely on sound you seem to be able to hear footsteps coming further down the seemingly endless hallway.

"Time is up, fleshbags. I'm going to tear you to bloody pieces." the voice echoes

WESTERN TEAM

[Going to assume you mean that you order Nail to blast in wherever the direction of the voice is.]

The energy blast takes form and is launched down the hall at seemingly impossible speeds... but there's no connection. It doesn't seem to reach the end of the hallway, nor touch anyone in said hallway.

Before Nail de-manifests he quickly communicates to his master using telepathy: He's warped the entire damn area, I can sense the bastard but his location doesn't even make sense. Even reaching him is going to be damn near impossible.

I summon Sabretooth and have him go after the guy while I listen to the footsteps with my gun out.

[Im sure you know this but sabretooth has amazing senses]

WESTERN TEAM

The Burning Man launches its broken form towards the direction of the voice. Though Nail was unable to land an attack on the voice, The Burning Man seems to have more success. He crashes into the body of something, and proceeds to envelop it with it's incredibly hot structure.

"You think this halts your death? Bwuhahaha!" the voice laughs out in response to the attack. "Your flames are nothing!"

Sabretooth dashes towards the voice, and he too has success in reaching it. The voice comments, "Really? Charging through blind? You must have a death wish!"

The mysterious man attempts to strike Sabretooth with a fist, but it doesn't connect. Sabretooth has already sidestepped it.

"N-NANI?"

"Can somebody carry me!? I can't feel my legs!"

[Jayden broke his legs upon collision with door, sorry bout AFK meet with pal haven't seen in while. He using phone now to check thing so I can justifiably use mine whilst talking to him at same time lest I come off as uninterested.]

You know what?

It.

"H-h-hey ff-ACKer, fACk Y--you, sU-U-ucK my DI-I-Ikken BALLS!" My brain erodes as oxygen fails to flow towards, and in my last moments before asphyxiation, I use my remaining will for one last act.

"HAA-ND, SW-Wwie his ch-hode CLEAN OFF!" the vacuum pulls me upwards per the Hands upward swipe, the upwards nature of the vacuum conflicting with it's downwards position"

WESTERN TEAM

[Going to roleplay on behalf of Psycho since he went afk. Also reminder Swathing, you do not summon The Hand. You summon Okuyasu.]

"N-NANI?" the man yells in response to Sabretooth dodging his blow.

"I can smell you, bitch." Sabretooth replies before throwing out a hard right hook, his hand open and claws pointed. The mysterious man pulls his head back but Sabretooth is far too fast. His claw collides with his skull, and Sabretooth proceeds to tear off half of the mysterious mans skull, vertically.

Sabretooth of course doesn't stop there, he follows up with a similar left hook to the mans throat and another right hook to the mans chest. In doing so the darkness slowly fades away, now making the room just dimly lit. Despite this, the mysterious man still manages to flick his wrist. By doing so, an explosion is seemingly generated and propelled towards Sabretooth, point blank.

Sabretooth's body manages to stay upright as he slides back towards his master. He's hardly in fighting condition though, he's missing several organs and his skin on his front side has melted entirely. The mysterious man grabs his skull and jumps back a bit in response to his injuries. He lets out weird mumbling noises,

"Y-you dare touch VAMPIRE KING IZRAF ?"

[I'm unsure of what Jayden has just done, explain it maybe?]

[I summoned Okuyasu who summoned the Hand, I just ignored mention of Okuyasu for it would clunk my descrip up. As for the thing, Okuyasu summoned the Hand and tried swiping the chode of the guy holding by me by the neck. Is the guy still holding me by the neck.]

Back