• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2 (#2)

"Anyone got any running music? Even with that vamp-dude's wacky bullshit deactivated, this is quite a big hallway. I mean I totally would have put my music on but considering how poorly y'all reacted to that, I'mma let one of y'all put something on. If anything."

Having only just smelt Jaydens burnt flesh, i quickly say "How the hell are you even conscious?", before asking Wind "You still have any of those healing bullets?"

"I don't ****** know dude, unconsciousness resistance? Wacky Servant Bullshit? I mean sure all Oku can do is erase shit with his... What did he call it, Stand? But one of his pals has one that can heal shit, maybe the abilities of his pals stand rubbed off on his? Look IDFK dude, I'm just glad to haven't gone and committed the die".

[Exactly, unless group West goes over by Group East, all we gonna haz is character interactions, which may be great for development and participation, but nothing towards the main story.]

[If people aren't online by tommorow, I am going to be kicking them out of the game. I have messaged those missing yesterday and have still not got a reply.]

[So they gonna incur the retcon or are they gonna go commit the die?]

"on second thought, screw those other guys, didn't really like them anyway, other than Snake that is... Dude's like the pop's I never had. Anyway... What are y'alls backgrounds? When did your servants manifest?"

[well,kickstart this now]

"So, since we don't have time, let's charge in."

Saying such, I repeatedly fire the ghost bullet through the door, knocking out everyone inside.

[Uh, Prof, I think you forgot to message Jackythejack. Just checked. I think this might be a good time to do since they're active right now.]

[Alright, we have two people of the Eastern team active right now, so I will proceed when Jacky and yourself react to the situation:

EASTERN TEAM

Your group proceeds down various hallways and corridors. Eventually you encounter a door with a window, and looking into it appears to fit the description Snake had provided... it definitely looks like a lab enviornment of sorts, but the glass is frosted so it's very difficult for you to tell.

You hear chatter from a person within the room: "The key is in the containment cage. That's enough testing for now, we'll begin testing again in an hour."

The ground shakes once more.]

And the ground shakes I check the bullets in my gun to make sure the mag was filled before looking at the rest of my team. Normally I'd freak out about shaking ground, but frankly it's normal now. "And the plan here is...?" I mean Snake seemed to be a lot more experience than myself, so I was going to trust he had a plan..

[Nonono, you are only with Sophia Deos (Mand21) Brian Greenfield (Standuser081) and Solid Snake at the moment.

Everyone else is having a discussion in another room. You are currently in the scenario I just detailed.]

EASTERN TEAM

Snake pauses for a moment, thinking. "This seems to be the room... but where is everyone? I'd expect more reinforcements outside the room, why isn't anyone here guarding?" he questions.

"I'm not sure about this, there could be someone waiting for us inside. It's up to you guys."

"Well, I got plenty of options," I muse as I lean against the wall. "I got my own gun, which isn't that impressive compared to Zombina's machine guns, so if push comes to shove we can run and gun, though...if we want to cause a bit of chaos, Zombina can rush in there and bite one or two of them, and hellooo zombie. They'd certainly be distracted, and we can pick the zombies off if they're a problem.

I then shrug. "Though I guess this is a group vote. What do you guys want? Zombies or guns? Or...maybe we could also heat up the glass to get rid of the frost? Difficult to see all that's in there, so...maybe that'd be a better idea..."

"How about both zombies and guns? I mean that would definitely surprise and overwhelm them." I suggest. "The zombies wont attack us will they?" I ask Harleen.

[oh sorry I was a bit confused there]

"I mean, if you think it'd work, though I'd like to know what she thinks as well." I gestured towards Sophia before holstering my weapon. "Though, just say the word and I'll open the door and let Zombina have a quick snack. She's been itchin' to eat something anyways."

I then glance towards Brian and shake my head. "I mean, they will, but just shoot them in the head."

EASTERN TEAM

"So the plan is we're just going to run in there and take everyone out?" Snake clarifies. "You guys have bigger balls than I."

"Just in case shit hits the fan, one of us needs to stay outside." he suggests.

[To be fair they don't bear the balls, they just have a crutch that makes it so they can do all the shit Snake can do (and more) with far less balls, per then having superpowers and Snake being a normative humarino]

[Snake said something about the Eastern Team having bigger metaphorical balls than he did, and in OOC I said that having superpowers makes it so that the Eastern Team can do dangerous shit with less fear, per having superpowers.]

[Nowhere at the moment. You were with the western group. Now that they are on pause, I am finishing eastern group.]

"I mean, it's the most likely course of action. Just have Zombina sneak in there and cause some chaos first, if you're alright with that. She tells me that most of the zombies wouldn't be hard to put down. They're not as durable as her. Shoot them in the head and they fall faster than a trapeze artist."

EASTERN TEAM

Snake sighs and says, "Alright kid. If you're ready to storm in there, I guess I'll go with you."

"Everyone ready? You initiate, I'll follow." he says to Harleen.

"You got it, boss," I said with a deep breath as I grabbed the handle of the door and [assuming it was unlocked] slowly open the door. Once it was open enough for someone to walk through, I summoned my servant, Zombina, who appeared behind me with a mischievous grin. I gestured for her to walk through and she did so while remaining low to the ground. This was where her agent side was coming in, I'd assume.

[this next part will be me assuming the room is unlocked and that no one shoots her so feel free to ignore if that's not the case]

Once Zombina had gotten a feel for the room and who was in it, an action which only took a few seconds, she'd go for the one that was the least defended and attempt to bite his neck. Zombie time! But more importantly: Snack Time!

[so what happens?]

Back