• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 2 (#2)

"ATSUKU NARE YUME MITA ASHITA O KANARAZU ITSUKA TSUKAMAERU HASHIRIDASE FURIMUKU KOTO NAKU TSUMETAI YORU O TSUKINUKERO" blares through the air as I fly through the air with haste, I can't help but sing along because let's face it, this shit is HYPE.

I feel something near me as the song bears it's midsection, wait I just rammed into somethingisitthevampire?

[I'm going to say you didn't manage to touch Izraf before he could get the explosion off. He's way faster. So you're in air, right in front of the explosion he launched.]

ProfessorLord said:
[I'm going to say you didn't manage to touch Izraf before he could get the explosion off. He's way faster. So you're in air, right in front of the explosion he launched.]
[ i can assure you, Psychos actions were 100% intented and justified]

[It encompasses the entire hallway... so you can run from it in the opposite direction, but you'd still likely die if nobody is able to do something. Everyone's servant is now ready to manifest, though, except for Igno and TBM.]

[>one guy who can kinda tank the explosion

>he's on cooldown

this is some serious curbing]

I break into a full sprint back down the hallway

[Igno is a ******* T-REX. He should be able to negate a large portion of the explosion by tanking it with his body.]

[I can assure you that HI3 is correct also HI3 your guy might be ablle to do something]

[We need overlords big stone guy]

[hope work goes smoothly, also the reason I didn't act immediately was because I wasn't sure if I collided with the vampire, if I had absolute assurance I would totally do the dong through head swipe and just erase his dong clean off...]

[Before I un-start break, let me clarify to everyone what is going on:

The group took a ventilation shaft in order to forego and escape a bunch of guards. You crawled and crawled until Snake paused. There was a conversation between the women whom had tried to murder you and another unnamed man. The man told her that she needs to obtain the key, revealing that she was not apart of the government maintaining the island.

You eventually dropped down into an engineering room of some sort. Snake's intel stopped there, and so your group was unsure of where to go. It was decided that you would split up and take two different exits, one to the west, one to the east.

The group that took the western exit of the room is everyone that was sent by Miriam and accompanied Jeffery. The group that took the eastern exit was everyone that had accompanied Snake, minus the character Jayden, he was forced to join the western group.

The eastern most group had encountered a door not long after navigating the various hallways. There was frosted glass preventing you from really seeing what's inside, but as far as you can tell it looks like it may hold the key. There is even chatter on the other side talking about them finishing testing, though they are about to contain it soon.

The western most group had encountered strange darkness. It grew and grew around them until it was pitchblack. Flashlights and even The Burning Man could not illuminate the area effectively. A strange voice came from the dark. Various servants attempted to attack but to no avail... until the servant Sabretooth was manifested. He could smell where the man was, and was able to intercept and tear half his head off, getting more blows in as well. Sabretooth was blasted away with an explosion, and now the voice revealed as Vampire King Izraf begins to throw another explosion at the group, far too large to dodge.]

[BREAK OVER!]

"D-damn! BEGONE!"
he yells, flicking his wrist towards the group. An explosion is propelled, seemingly ready to obliterate everyone that stands in the way.

Jayden is flung towards the explosion and is now hovering just in front of it. Everyones servant is ready again with the exception of Sabretooth, The Burning Man, and Igno.

"Jayden i swear if you actually do something here i may not shoot you when i get the chance." i think to myself as i frantically sprint down the hallway, knowing that i probably won't help

Welp, looks like it's the right time for this. I summon Tyranitar and mentally instruct him to block the group from the explosion with his body.

[Tyranitar's Unnerve should be taken into consideration as well]

[Tyranitar is only 6ft tall and slightly wider than your average human. He does not have enough surface area to block the entire explosion, though he can definitely shield you. Unnerve is useless as the explosion has already been launched.]

[Izraf is dead af without his armor, and even with armor he'll be ****** up pretty bad due to the sheer AP to durability difference]

[ Then I retcon Tyranitar to being in front of me. I was talking about Unnerve for after the explosion dies down and Izraf sees Tyranitar]

[I'd also like to point out that different people react to fear differently. If you're given a gun and you see Freddy Kruger in your hallway late at night, you're not going to drop it and run away just because "omg he scary". You are most likely going to shoot him over and over. Unless it is a highly potent fear manipulation, I doubt it would send Izraf running away. He would probably just throw explosions over and over.]

[not to nitpcik too badly, but Izraf shouldn't have been able to regen having fire in his brain, since he only has Low-Mid regen]

[That is perfectly within Low-Mid regen range. It's literally the exact same as Wolverine's. Wolverine can survive that damage, no?]

ProfessorLord said:
[That is perfectly within Low-Mid regen range. It's literally the exact same as Wolverine's. Wolverine can survive that damage, no?]
[maybe, but iirc, wolverines brain is almost never damaged due to his adamantine skeleton, making it difficult to hit, although he's regened from a bare skeleton, which is pretty close i guess]

"shitshitfuckfuckOKUYASUUSEHANDANDERASEEXPLOSIONYOUFUCK!" I feel a wave of heat rush towards me, it ain't the original wave, it's more like an aftershock, comprised of heat. I guess you could say it's...

Nu-Wave?

Nevertheless the explosion caves in on itself per the generation, and I am pulled towards it's epicenter, still completely incapable of walking afterwards.

Wait did I turn my music off?

Back