• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - An Intermission

[I guess it's offset by only having one instead of two, but it is broken. The only weakness is that Jotaro is too much of an asshole to use.]

[Oh, neat. I will figure out how to abuse the time stop as much as possible despite not being able to move in it.]

[I am going to upload a trailer later on in anticipation of the next big baddie. I would highly suggest you not only prepare yourself mentally, but prepare your actual character.]

[I've hinted at who it could be a couple times now, I believe.]

[Really? Man, that hint must've been really subtle."] I go to the gym to ask Natasha, "Hey, Natasha, do you have some kind of armory around here?"

[You know by now that all his hints are cryptic initially, but super obvious in retrospect. It's great at making you feel stupid.]

Torlikoff said:
[You know by now that all his hints are cryptic initially, but super obvious in retrospect. It's great at making you feel stupid.]
[Dude, that's what PL makes us feel everytime we fight an enemy.]

[Yep. I hate it and I love it. Also I feel like the Joker by himself might be underwhelming. Unless it's Emperor Joker, which would be an appropriate difficulty spike given how we went from 6-C to 2-A inbetween chapters.]

Standuser081 said:
[Really? Man, that hint must've been really subtle."] I go to the gym to ask Natasha, "Hey, Natasha, do you have some kind of armory around here?"
Natasha's not wearing a top of any sort as she is sat down at a bench press machine. The numbers on the side indicate she is working with 300lbs.

She ignores Brian at first, finishing her set entirely before sitting up and catching her breath.

"There's an armory, but it's heavily restricted. Why do you want to know?"

Torlikoff said:
[Yep. I hate it and I love it. Also I feel like the Joker by himself might be underwhelming. Unless it's Emperor Joker, which would be an appropriate difficulty spike given how we went from 6-C to 2-A inbetween chapters.]
[The Legion of Man are a powerful exception, not part of the trend. On average your opponents have so far been around island level.]

Natasha stands up, clearing her throat. "You're safe for now. You have your servant too, right? There's your weapon."

"It's because servants can be killed. Without them, I'm defenseless. What if we face an enemy who's special power was to... let's say nullify our servants? What am I going to defend myself with?"

"I thought you were the same person who didn't care about your health?" Natasha asks, puzzled.

Natasha begins flexing her chest, causing it to bounce for a moment. "The greatest weapon you will ever wield is yourself. If you don't take care of yourself, then it doesn't matter what magical weapon I may or may not have."

"Understood?"

"Well, health and survival are two different things. But whatever, you could've just said no." I say before going back to the living room, dissapointed.

"They're part of the bigger picture. They're not as different as you might think. How would our ancestors have survived if they had looked like... you?" she asks, slightly offended.

Natasha signs. "I believe I've made my point. We've already recognized that you guys are going to need some major equipment, I've got the tech guys already working on something... buuut"

She turns around to fish in a large dufflebag of hers, to the side of the bench press machine. She pulls something out and turns around, revealing a sheath for a... katana?

"You're probably thinking something like this, right?"

She pulls the sword away from the sheath, revealing a beautiful eastern sword.

"It's an artifact from another world. Unlike your servants, it's not a representation but the actual weapon itself." she says, glaring at it.

Almost instinctively she lunges it, stopping short at Brian's nose. "According to studies and research we've done, just a single cut from this blade can end your life" she plays around with it some more, before returning it to it's sheath.

"But such a blade among other weaponry would be useless in the hands of someone who's physically incapable of wielding it. You're not fast enough, nor do you have the stamina to use it for extended periods of time. You understand the point I'm illustrating? Survival is dependant on how much effort you put into yourself."

She looks around at a weight rack. "You can... uh, **** off now I guess." while returning the sheath into her dufflebag, carrying it with her as she progresses to the next challenge.

Torlikoff said:
[Which is a good explanation for why you aren't alive.]
[No I'm dead because I told HADIO to suck my dicken balls and because Getter APPARENTLY isn't eleventh dimensional... unless I can find Ken Ishikawa penned proof.]

Back