• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - An Intermission

ProfessorLord said:
[In addition to the next trailer, I will release concept art and illustrations of Miriam and Natasha, since I don't like leaving so much to the imagination as it is easy to get confused.]
[Why am I looking forward to this?]

ProfessorLord said:
[my grandmother]

[I have actually commisioned an artist to already do it for me.]
[Jesus fudge dude, spending money on something that you ain't doing for monetary profit? You must really love this shit, like I love me fictional contingents of words, better yet known as short stories written by the likes of me!]

[I have paid roughly $30 for Miriam, Natasha and Jeffery already. It doesn't normally cost that much but I really wanted to incentive to get it done asap without asking. In general, the artist is doing portraits for around $5 per character. That would mean roughly $75 for every character to get a portrait of there own.]

[Anyways please stay on topic now.]

ProfessorLord said:
[my grandmother]

[I have actually commisioned an artist to already do it for me.]
[Wait are the PCs gonna be drawn too? If so feel free to take the money I stole from my mother's purse after she called me the f word in relation to lgb's... Yep a homphobe mum sucks, but eh]

I continue to do cardio workouts in anticipation of running away.

[Imma need to update my character desc, mine is too vague.]

I go to the living room and see nobody there. I then go to the gym where I see everyone working out. "Eyy, you're all working out? Well, good luck then."

Roughly fifteen personel walk into the gym through the metal doors, some other scruffy armed men accompanying them. They scan around rather quickly, stopping when they see the topless Natasha. There's some whispering, then the dozen or so scruffy looking men begin to approach her.

Natasha is in the middle of curling some weights when the strange men interrupt her with their presence. She closes her eyes for a moment. "Can I help you?"

The men look around at each other and laugh, inappropriate jokes being thrown around between them in regards to her breasts. What seems to be the leader of them talks up on behalf of the group:

"Yeh, you can help us any day lady!" followed by some more laughing and staring. "Arr we being pranked or somethin? We really juss have to taker away? END WE CAN DO ANYTHIN WE WANT TO ER?"

Natasha opens her eyes. "I see. You must be the combat practice." she says, still in the middle of curling her dumbells. The men look around jokingly for a second. "The wha-"

The leader is instantly interrupted by a fourty pound barbell to the face. The force visibly shatters his nose and carries his head backwards to the floor, before hitting the ground with a bloody thud. He is no longer moving.

Natasha looks at the rest of the men. "John McGee. Notorious serial killer and rapist of countless women and children. Released under the condition that he and the whole lot of you other sick criminals were able to restrain me, right?

The men begin pointing there various firearms and readying their various blunt objects around. "Hey everyone!" Natasha calls out. "Feel free to join me in some combat practice." before quickly disarming a man in front of her while using him as a shield for oncoming bullets.

"No using your servants or I'll kill you."

Natasha points everyone else out to the men. "If you can kill them, I'll let you take me in!" while using the man who she disarmed as a body shield, slowly backing herself into a corner.

[Are we seriously fighting pirates? Also, what are they armed with? You didn't specify, and that seriously changes how this goes down.]

[There's only about a dozen or so. They are drunk billigerent criminals, not pirates. Some are armed with firearms, but most just have blunt weaponry of sorts.]

[They are fodder characters, feel free to force fitting actions.]

Torlikoff said:
[When did you get a gun?]
I pick up one of the weights off of the floor and swing it towards one of the bat weilding men.
[Prof never said the guns we had in the prevous chapters were taken away from us]

"Shit!"

I'm by no means brave, but I'm not suicidal. I take a weight and throw it at the men, and do my best to stay out of the line of fire of those with arms. I try to stay out of the way of the others

Back