• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP: FULL) (IN-PROGRESS) Legion Of Man - Registration Thread

Approved! Through the powers that be within the universe, a bond is formed. Your servant is now Zombina ! (When you receive your servant, you will only be able to manifest it for 29 seconds!)

Name: Jayden Kasalo (this isn't part of his name but the abnormative last name arises from his Croatian descent)

Theme Song: HEATS by Hironobu Kageyama (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHOPTVBFpgM)

Sex: (Male)

Appearance: 5"1' (five foot eleven inches). Dirty blonde hair, face akin to the facial girth entailed by Tobuscus, bears a flat stomach of which exudes forth NOT abdominal muscles, but is neither excessively obese. 110 lbs. Bears chubful lovehandles although not in excess. Has brown mole on left anklejoint.

Desired Verse: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, A Certain Magical Index

Thank you for the provision of the alternative name Yobobojojo, surely it will aid the event host in the selection of a character, be they powered or not

Per the majority of females hiding behind the veil of malehood as to ensure not that crude comments with regards to nudes are made, as much some of us may hate it, it IS a conceptual entity of which is tied to internet culture, and our past selves (and possibly current) are to blame.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Per the majority of females hiding behind the veil of malehood as to ensure not that crude comments with regards to nudes are made, as much some of us may hate it, it IS a conceptual entity of which is tied to internet culture, and our past selves (and possibly current) are to blame.
NANI?

200w

@Degenera

The GIF is a commentary of the inability of the majority of the populace of the wiki to understand the loquacious, somewhat verbose, and formal style.

@Jacky you never know, Jameson could secretly be a reverse trap.

In all seriousness though, If I knew it'd turn out like this, I might have chosen a female character.

Seriously, I have not a clue as to what point anyone responding with those reaction gifs is trying to make. I wish not to sound of rudehood, but please, could you perhaps elaborate upon your point?

This ain't a bait attempt, I literally have no idea as to what point is being exuded forth

Yobobojojo said:
@Degenera

The GIF is a commentary of the inability of the majority of the populace of the wiki to understand the loquacious, somewhat verbose, and formal style.
Excuse the reiteration.

Seriously, I have not a clue as to what point anyone responding with those reaction gifs is trying to make. I wish not to sound of rudehood, but please, could you perhaps elaborate upon your point?

This ain't a bait attempt, I literally have no idea as to what point is being exuded forth
Im just having some trouble understanding what your saying

Imagine from a realistic perspective how that would shape them as a person. Your a preteen, the kids are talking shit of you, to which you summon forth your INVISIBLE servant to lay claim upon the sanctity of their being (ie. Kick their ass).

It would essentially make them disrespectful of rules per their ability to fudge over anyone of whomst wishes to enforce such.

ProfessorLord said:
There is no rule based on species, but this roleplay is based in real-life for the most part. I can extend my disbelief to a degree, but not to the point where there's a bunch of normal people and ******* Mordekaiser just sitting there.
If you wish, you can be a cosplayer or maybe a mechanic of some sort? But otherwise, I cannot accept your character description.
Yep. I always knew I could never fit.

Back