• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Royal Battle Low 2-C

Anyway, prenably Sonic, Seiya, or Janemba. Janemba could absorb basically everyone above, while Sonic and Seiya could potentially take him down, and it would come down to the speedsters.

Gargoyle 1 said:
That's a typo clearly, he only has two forms but there's another one at the very end.
Ok, then, someone should fix it so it wouldn't bring more confusion, but anyway, if that's the case, Giratina also survives GER.

It's simple. There's the altered and origin forms, which are basically just an aesthetic, and the 2-B unsealed.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Then, I think it should probably be mentioned on his key, to prevent misunderstandings like this from happening, but whatever, Giratina also beats GER.

Zeno is gonna die soon he's a 2-C and all but he's battling guys that don't require physical strength to beat him, he's gonna get killed by Doc. Strange, Giorno Giovanna, Pegasus Seiya and Sonic.

No Gurren Lagann characters? I would recommend Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. =3

Zeno will get killed by everyone here. Omegamon will just freeze him to absolute zero. Lilithmon will Phantom Pain him to death, Yggdrasil is well Yggdrasil. I mean at this point the two survivors here are:

Swamp Thing and Yggdrasil due to their High-Godly Regen.

We can't do that. If you feel the file is wanked. Show your evidence in a Content Revision Thread. Thank You.

Well let's get started Sailor Moon and Giorno Giovanna would lose to Pegasus Seiya as well as the Digimon Drsgonmasterxyz mentioned. Seiya would eventually surpass all of Sailor Moons hax and abilities due to their tiering ( wasn't it stated once Seiya became 2-C that it was considered a spite match for him and Sailor Moon ). So getting to the point that Seiya has resistance to existence, acausality and reactive evolution he would eventually beat Sailor Moon combined with his higher stats overall.

Now Giorno Giovanna can't do jack to Seiya because he's acausal and many others in this list. So going by my points GER and SM should be eliminated.

Seiya can not kill Mid Godly Regen + immortality type 4 and she has resistance to virtually all her ability

Yes, the only thing that can change the outcome are the incredible amount of sailor moon hax that can allow him to seal 1000 years the opponent in objects, to fall asleep for a thousand years or all of BFR in the Space time

The trick with this sh*t character is that you can not kill her by being in the same tier(Has some exceptions) and she has a crazy hax amount And that his opponent can not counter all his hax

Note: She has the hax of all the senshi (a dozen)

I'm pretty sure he has delt with being seeled before and enternal skeeping wont do anything he literally one shotted the God of Sleep Hypnos and Saints can travel trough dimensions so BFR won't work. Also doesn't acausality counter being seeled?

Back