• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Soooo? The strengh of the shield doesn't matter because Silver isn't interating with them, a object between the other he wants to grab doesn't stop TK, he will simply grab her inside the shield, the shield won't be broken, Silver will just ram her or break her body inside the barrier

You have to prove that Silver's TK can pass universal forcefields. He still needs to bypass them, as they're still there. You can't compare a wall to something of this caliber.

Yeah..I have to agree that the strength of the sheild is irrelevant when Silver can just grab her from beyond the sheild.

You would need proof that Silver's TK is resistricted by barriers or that Rosalina's sheild can block TK.

That would be saying Luke couldn't mindhax Rosalina because she can put a sheild up.

Voting Silver.

Cal, he isn't bypassing the shield, he is simply grabbing her inside the shield, how durable it is is irrelevant

I know this match was added, but I completely forgot Rosalina is resistant to transmution via 3D world. About Silver's TK, how will he damage her? Slamming her won't do much, throwing stuff won't work, and I don't think Silver canonicly tears people apart. Isn't it also limited even as Super Silver?

Rosalina has only high 4-C dura so one attack of TK and she's gone, plus nobody argued for transmutation here so don't know why you brought that up

This...doesn't answer anything. How will Silver damage her with just TK? His only real option is to slam her at a wall which won't do anything. Also, you did argue for transmution via Ring Time.

Because Silver's AP is 4-A and Rosalina's dura is high 4-C? Silver throwing her would already kill her, plus grace has ended for awhile

Yes, I know grace ended. But looking back at it, this makes no sense. I highly doubt slamming someone would be 4-A, especially since the shield is still up.

Silver can harm other 5-B when splamming, which would be the same as 4-A, showing that's comparable to his AP then, and the shield is already explained, Silver is grabbing and throwing her inside the shield, it would be like she is in a small room from Silver's POV

Sounds more like a game mechanic, logically slamming someone that doesn't have 4-A force wouldn't really be the same. This is pretty much the equivalent of Silver damaging Sonic via a wooden box.

You're arguing against a brick wall.

Realistically, in a DB Rosie beats Silver anyways as any tier higher than 5 or 4 is shaky and/or reliant on a power boost of positive energy from people he doesn't have plus one-shotting in base.

These threads means nothing since a tier 7 could beat a tier 5 lol

DatOneWeeb said:
Sounds more like a game mechanic, logically slamming someone that doesn't have 4-A force wouldn't really be the same. This is pretty much the equivalent of Silver damaging Sonic via a wooden box.
That's not really a game mechanic if it is show to work in cutscenes as well, as show in the cutscenes right after the fight, using this logic TK is useless except for reflection and paralysis which isn't the case in the series

@Fox, calling me a brick wall, not cool

We are not doing a Death Battle here, we are doing a match at tier 4-A Silver versus tier 4 Rosalina, it doesn't matter if she beats it him or not in base

If you believe that headcanon of your sooooo much then make a CRT and see how quickly you get debunked

If it doesn't matter to you don't comment

Back