• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, I don't see people agreeing, I see a majority disagreeing. The only people I see that agree with you is MAYBE Cal but it seems he'd rather want it as optional equipment instead. Hero was tired so she didn't care anymore. I'm still not convinced they're standard.

We have been treating them as standard in almost every thread so far, plus nobody really questioned those after that, which implies they agreed with it

DatOneWeeb said:
Wisps and item boxes aren't standard equipment so we can't allow those. Not sure how Chaos Control negates durability, scans would be nice.
They are his standard equipment. Or at least it should. Since nobody focuses on the side characters in Sonic. But in games like Sonic Jump, Sonic Runners, and TSR, Silver and many other side characters should have those items.

Chaos Control is stated to control Time and Space. Since that's the case, then by Durability Negation terms, this attack can bypass durability. More on this ability can be read in here.

Genericstickman said:
Doesn't Silver usually spam TK?
Yes, but he doesn't always start off with the "usual" TK. Silver in most instances just use whatever technique he can throw at his opponents with. He's a combat pragmatist and will use whatever technique to defeat his opponents with. Like Chaos Control against Shadow. Even though he didn't know how to do it from the start.

Aren't those items usually found during playing the game? I've still yet to see them being standard. I need actual showings and scans.

Yeah, might as well give Rosalina access to a Kart and the items from Mario Kart then if that's standard equipment.

If we're using an IC argument then Rosie always has a shield up that protects her from Mario's attacks while Silver spams TK and practically nothing else if we're honest. Chaos Control isn't IC and neither are any of his other abilities that can potentially ignore durability.

I'd say Rosie wins for better defenses and a casually higher AP to just smack him and be donw with it.

Silver doesn't have those items in only a kart game, false analogy, plus the racing game has a story unlike Mario Kart and she only has those in there unlike Silver

If Silver uses TK then Rosalina shouldn't be able to move thanks to his higher lifting strengh, plus Silver should be able to grab her inside the shield or teleport inside of it which is in character as seen in Generations, plus Silver definitvely uses Chaos Control as seen in 06, plus Silver can use ESP to cause vertigo and confusion on her, plus as Violet said Silver is a combat pragmastic and definitvely has more combat expirience then Rosalina via fighting his entire life versus Iblis, he will know when to use a durability negating attack when he sees throwing her around doesn't harm her, so I vote Silver

Except Silver's TK would make Rosalina not be able to move, thus not be able to do any attacks, plus the invulnerability should be able to tank attacks as it's said in the page, which hasn't been changed

Lol false analogy? Story modes mean nothing when we give them ******* abilities from mobile games with no story.

And Kart items seem fair game to me when they've appeared more than once? Story or not, you're using spin-off items as standard equipment when they don't normally use them. Hell, the Kart games do have a story. Mario and Peach invite friends from all over to participate in friendly go-kart races. There's also descriptions as to why the characters are there and all in Double Dash and Wii, I believe. That's enough story to me.

Chaos Control isn't something he's used since and he has never been seen with a Chaos Emerald since. It also required him learning from Shadow to be able to induce it with an Emerald and those events have been reconned and IC, like you argued Rosie wouldn't use her hax that completely destroys Silver, he doesn't even know it anymore and only used it once to counter Shadow and never again. Her time manip doesn't require shouting "Chaos Control" and needing a gem either even if we gave it to him as an IC thing.

Also, when has Silver been able to TK through shields? Higher lifting strength, based on what? Shadow warped a large satellite away but it was with spatial manip and othwrwise I don't see any other lifting strength feats while Rosie can casually command her Observatory and make bridge for Mario to cross.

Combat Pragmatist? Okay, sure? Rosalina has watched ovee and protected the cosmos for at least hundreds of years and implied she saw the universe rebirth itself before, so she should be more intelligent. She can also fight Bowser in 3D World and hell, she can clone herself. She also has numerous projectiles and she can just send them right back, and in a tug of war and war of attrition, she's gonna be winning. And no, he woudln't know to use durability negation IC because he could've done so to Infinite or any of his foes, but he doesn't because he's naive. The only pragmatic thing he's done was a monkey-see monkey-do situation with Shadow in 06. You might have a point with Shadow or Sonic, but Silver is notably not quite on their level, and that's on purpose to reflect his age and character flaw.

Her teleportation also has better range so she can just TP away and cast illusions or something. Hell, the Super form here is a form that merely used projectiles against the boss and that was all the experience Silver had, and like I said, he doesn't want to play the projectile game but he will since that's IC for him. He only resorts to CQC on rare occurences when he can't think of anything else. Meanwhile, Rosalina is perfectly fine being offensive or defensive, and like said before, she's got a higher AP and with one smack would knock the life out of him.

Silver FRA

I agree with everything Theuser789 said except the part where Chaos Control used. Same as Sonic, Chaos Control for Silver hasn't been shown to be combat applicable like Shadow. Also, if we are taking 06 as an example, Silver would need another user to use Chaos Control for anything time related.

But I agree with everything else.

The real cal howard said:
Except he still can't get past the forcefield ever. He could be there forever and not break it.
A Low 2-C forcefield is nice but can Rosalina go on the offensive while having her shield up?

The real cal howard said:
Except he still can't get past the forcefield ever. He could be there forever and not break it.
He can just teleport or grab her inside of it, this is also implying that she will inmediately put a shield before Silver grabs her, which he does in character at the start

I will respond to the wall shortly

Since when does he get up and close IC? You argue IC but IC he would never do the shit you claim he does.

Also, Rosie IC has displayed a passive shield that appears should Mario jumps on her in both Galaxy 1 and 3D World when she's an NPC.

If we're going with OoC then she simply haxes him and that's it.

A Low 2-C forcefield is nice but can Rosalina go on the offensive while having her shield up?

Via Astral Projecting she can.

ElixirBlue said:
Silver FRA

I agree with everything Theuser789 said except the part where Chaos Control used. Same as Sonic, Chaos Control for Silver hasn't been shown to be combat applicable like Shadow. Also, if we are taking 06 as an example, Silver would need another user to use Chaos Control for anything time related.

But I agree with everything else.
The other user being required is only for time travel, plus that's Base Silver. This is Super Silver.

Silver was going to use Chaos Control against Shadow but since they did it simultaneously, it opened a time rift instead. Blaze also stated that he could stop time.

Also, isn't Rosalina commanding a ship powered by Power Stars and Grand Stars? Wouldn't the AP of the Observatory full power ramming be in the 4-C to 3-C range?

Feats=/=statements. As Fox said, Silver resorted to CC due to monkey see monkey do logic. Super Silver's only showing in combat is what he did against Solaris, in which in the meantime, he gets a black hole dropped on him or something.

"Also, when has Silver been able to TK through shields? Higher lifting strength, based on what? Shadow warped a large satellite away but it was with spatial manip and othwrwise I don't see any other lifting strength feats while Rosie can casually command her Observatory and make bridge for Mario to cross."

Silver is Class Z because he scales to Sonic, Rosalina is unknown for lifting boulders and enemies many times her size.

The profiles are there for a reason.

Oblivion Lightning said:
Can Silver deal with the shields?

Also couldn't Silver just slam her with TK if she puts up a sheild?
No to both. He can't deal with the shields and TK can't bypass it. Furthermore, he can't teleport into it because the area between her body and the forcefield is so small that Silver can't get inside without bisecting himself.

Replying to the wall

Sonic Runners has a story mode dude, try again

Do a CRT about it since there was one recentely saying what is standard equipment to the Mario characters, and even then none would help her since Silver tanks all of them since they are only high 4-C and don't bypass dura unlike Wisps

Silver is Super here dude, he already has all chaos emeralds, and if you are using this "Silver never used Chaos Control after 06 so he doesn't know It" that's wrong since the Sonic channel states he uses Chaos Control to travel through time, which also debunks the IC thing, and using that logic this match would be impossible because Silver never went Super after 06

Silver in his super has class Z, Rosalina is unknow and the only reference is grabing a boulder several times her size, which is lower than even base Silver, Silver grabs her inside her shield because that's how TK works, Silver can grab things even if they are separated by a wall, the forcefield isn't stopping him from grabbing her and throwing her around

Watching the cosmos doesn't give you combat experience, meanwhile Silver has fought Iblis his whole life, Eggman Nega which is smarter and crueler than regular Eggman, and fought in a war for six months, the only combat feat is beating Bowser with help from Mario and co. since in both galaxy games he beat and stole her stars. No, clones would do nothing when Silver can grab all and one shot, and Rosalina only has a advantage in RW, Infinite beat him up before he could react, something Rosalina can't do here since her striking strengh is only 4-C. Except Silver beat Sonic once and fought to a standstill with Shadow, so he is on the level

Better range of TP doesn't even matter when my point is that he could teleport inside her shield, plus being in his super form doesn't change how he fights, he can just grab her with TK, CQC doesn't even matter and if they went into it Silver would win here because of the higher striking strengh AP

No to both. He can't deal with the shields and TK can't bypass it. Furthermore, he can't teleport into it because the area between her body and the forcefield is so small that Silver can't get inside without bisecting himself.

Silver can grab things even if a wall is between him, a shield wouln't stop Silver from grabbing her inside the shield, plus even base Silver has enough lifting strengh to grab her

Back