• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rosalina vs. Palutena

hmm.... im not sure 100 percent sure how their hax work, so im not gonna touch them for the time being. how does roselinas sheild work? because once that´s down palutena should one-shot, but as long as its up palutena cant touch roselina, however on the other side roselina doesnt seem to have any real attacks strong enough to harm palutena, she can manipulate reality on a scale that could harm palutena but as i said earlier im unfamiliar with that and will therefore ignore it for now, so basically roselina cant harm palutena and palutena cant harm roselina as long as her sheilds are up. ill vote palutena for now.

Palutena hits her with a bunch of nairs, use autoretical and explosive flame to space her out, use fairs and back throws and then finish her off with her goddess toe- I mean spike. Plus she top tier. So she one shots. Goddess waifu that I'll give 75 dollars to dance on her pole FRA

Wow, this went from zero to ten in record time. Take a god damn chill pill people.

As for sheilds, literally all the time.

All the time? Hard to believe but for the sake of the argument I'll let it slide. Palutena still has durability negating moves and more versatile as she can still use Pit's weapons. Plus she has the intelligence advantage as she knows who Rosalina is and what she's capable of.

Technically Palutena and Pit directly mention Smash Bros. multiple times but yeah not cano

Instant death Attack is not viable. She needs to hit Rosalina with an attack after activating the ability but even then there's a chance that it will fail. Seeing how Rosa will be inclined to Dodge or put up a forcefield. Instant death isn't going to be all that useful. The same rules also apply to Petrification. Rosalina Has time manipulation and possession. Two things that the Goddess of light can't really counter. Rosalina's possession however isn't really specified on how she controls someone. If it's spirit possession then Palutena should be able to over come it.

You can't really kill a forcefield, and petrifying it just makes it solid. Can Paultena's attacks bypass force fields?

Palutena nullifies Rosalina's forcefields with Power Thief and either one-shots her or transforms her into a tempura.

See. This is a stomp but then with their actual stats and no limitations, Rosie stomps.

Kinda why I don't like these kinds of matches.

Back