• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Presence Concealment lost its effect when attacking, so you could say, he will have the first strike.

Servant precog can't see people with the skill activate even the one better than arturia so not sure
Is it the same type of precog? Reading someone’s intentions? Know what the opponent will always do… or reading the breath of all things…

Servants dont need to breath.
  • Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2 and 3): Servants are unaffected by a lack of oxygen and freely move in outer space as seen in Saber Wars and Ooku. Servants don't need food, only magical energy, and they don't starve to death, only dying when there isn't enough magical energy to keep their bodies intact. Servants also don't need sleep and can fight 24/7 as long as they are backed up by Mana.

17.png
18.png

Is it the same type of precog? Reading someone’s intentions? Know what the opponent will always do… or reading the breath of all things…
Yeah wait i show you the different thing

Servants have extremely good senses, being able to sense other Servants even when they are out of sight.

Servants normally can sense souls even when they are very far away. They can also sense the emotions of others directed towards them.

They ear sense heartbeat/breath etc

Have danger detection and for the better of them can see futur

Pretty sure that just extra sensory perception. So yes servant that have Presence Concealment can bypass that.

I wrote about the senses of servants in the first page and how even to them is hard to feel Kojiro.
His presence is hard to feel to others servants, and lets remeber servants can feel souls, emotions, power, abstracts beings, all the acausality types (except 5), nonexistent type 2 and possibly even more than I could be forgetting.
With the current crt it would be added higher dimensional senses to the list.

Isn't this a stomp? Seriously unless zoro can bypass kojiro luck and protection by fate this is a useless match up
Someone should do kojiro vs soujiro
It is a nice match

with going by the profile and what both usally starts with im going with Zoro fra (again FRA just in case)

People voting for Zoro just because.

Anyways if he can't sense him I wonder if it'll be considered a stomp.

Sasaki doesn't have Fate Manipulation that can affect others, it'd minor and is only applicable to himself. Also pretty sure Servant's can't utilize their Minor Fate Manipulation for combative purposes.

How can you guy tell zoro FRA when you guy can't even Counter the fact that zoro can't sense sasaki because presence concealment and vitrification??
Kenbun Haki already actively counter's Presence Concealment, Kenbun Haki grants more than enough forms of Extrasensory abilities and sensing to pick up when one is being concealed from sight.

Vitrificaication is gonna need some scans.

Due to Assassin's serene state of mind, he is immune to mental interference. In addition, his B+ Rank in this skill allows him to conceal his presence if he pleases, allowing him to simulate the True Assassin's Presence Concealment skill to a limited extent, making it difficult for even Servants to detect along with his lack of mana and a true Noble Phantasm

Okay cool, so that means Zoro can't read his mind, Kenbun still has other forms of precognition and Zoro himself has two separate flavors even without Kenbun that don't work as mind reading. Kenbun users can already sense the invisible, fight without eyesight and so on and so forth.

Kenbun Haki already actively counter's Presence Concealment, Kenbun Haki grants more than enough forms of Extrasensory abilities and sensing to pick up when one is being concealed from sight.

Isn't Kenbun haki sensing by sensing the innate haki in other things, so I don't think he will be sensing Sasaki, and again servants who have great extra sensory perception could not sense Sasaki so I don't see how zoro is sensing that

And his fate manip is combat applicable, reason why saber could dodge gae bolg

Last edited:

Feats of One Piece character that can sense NEP type 2, Abstract Type 1 that servant can sense, but cant sense Presence Concealment.

Kenbun haki is by sensing the innate haki in other things, so I don't think he will be sensing Sasaki, and again servants who have great extra sensory perception could not sense Sasaki so I don't see how zoro is sensing that
Kenbun Haki isn't done by sensing one's Haki, that's only applicable to the Power Sensing, not presence sensinig which works via emotional sensing, Aura, danger etc.
And his fate manip is combat applicable, reason why saber could dodge gae bolg
No it quite literally isn't Pain, Saber didn't alter her Fate in the fashion that Mustache from Bleach does. Servants have MINOR Fate manipulation BECAUSE it's not combat applicable. Servants don't use their Fate Manipulation to alter the fate of others or to escape injury.

Feats of fodder Servant's sensing NEP type 2 and Abstracts? Again pretty sure this isn't something that every Servant is capable of.
Its in Servant Physiology. So Every Servant can do it. If only a handfull can, it will be stated as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back