• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this happening now, so let's go to the fight!

The greatest swordman against the best fighting pokemon who said mastering every martial arts, proof? Make them fight and let's see it, who would win!!?

-Wano Country Zoro and Machamp (duh) are used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Kyoto City

-Range are 30 meters

-Win via death!!!

Machamp
Zoro post-time skip 011

VS

• Machamp: 4 (Gyro, Calaca, Henry, Fish)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Eh i don't know, Machamp is more fitting than them tbh, aside i'm not fan of same element/basis like swordmaster vs swordmaster or ice vs ice.

Luffy would have been a nice choice but it's alright. So, how much stronger is Machamp compared to Zoro's base 419.7 Megaton

He should keep the capability, but he hasn't used it yet. But let's debate without that atm.

KobsterHope07 said:
Luffy would have been a nice choice but it's alright. So, how much stronger is Machamp compared to Zoro's base 419.7 Megato
Machamp >>> Pupitar, who has a 531 megaton feat

Machamp via better AP, more skill and stat amps/reductions to make the gap even wider? Reasoning feels a bit short ik, but I don't think there's much to this match.

Might make Zoro vs Gallade after this

Wano Zoro almost killed Basil Hawkins twice, Hawkins showed to be comparable to Law who is comparable to 420MT. So yeah, while Machamp holds the AP advantage, isn't by a wide margin.

He also has various amps to help to overcome the difference, especially his Gorilla Technique which is able to overpower characters far stronger than him.

But considering the array of abilities and some stats debuffs Machamp has, I don't think Zoro will be able to overcome that. Unlike Sanji or Luffy, he doesn't have speed amps to compensate. His Observation Haki isn't as good either so he won't be dodging with the same consistency his fellows can do.

Machamp takes this 7/10.

I vote for Machamp as well. He gots a lot working for him such as a higher AP stat, Bulk Up increasing his ATK and DEF, No Guard causing Dynamic Punch to always hit and has the chance to confuse. Fire Punch for Burn and Poison Jab to poison, though Zoro has resistances to these. Let's not forget he has Counter that will take all damage inflicted to Machamp and send it back as double.

It looks like Machamp has two votes but the thing stills says they have 0 votes so, NANI?

Also, Machamp FRA. (I guess that makes it three huh.)

Machamp FRA, there is also the fact that Knock Off will launch Zoro's swords to the distance if this move connect

KobsterHope07 said:
BUMP...
Also, currently, Zoro is now scales to >838MT, so Zoro is now the one leading with the higher AP out of the two
How much Higher? Because 1 or 2 Bulk Ups will take care of that!

It is unknown how much higher but Zoro was basically semi-serious during the whole fight against Pica. Also, he got his own Statistic Amplification in bulking his muscles to increase his striking strength further.

KobsterHope07 said:
It is unknown how much higher but Zoro was basically semi-serious during the whole fight against Pica. Also, he got his own Statistic Amplification in bulking his muscles to increase his striking strength further.
That's the move Bulk Up, but for AP and Dura instead.

Worth noting that Zoro was mid-diffing Pica during the whole fight, even when the latter amped himself with Haki.

Should probably point out that Zoro is >838MT in base, and also Asura is a thing, you know >_>... So technically he'd be... o wait, that makes him basically equal to Gear 4th Luffy now that I think about it (ROFL!!!!)

The AP is still close, since Machamps scales further above 531 MT than Zoro scales above 838 MT, so a single bulk up should tip the AP in Machamp's favour (though Zoro has amps too). He should still take this via sheer skill and versatility

GyroNutz said:
The AP is still close, since Machamps scales further above 531 MT than Zoro scales above 838 MT, so a single bulk up should tip the AP in Machamp's favour (though Zoro has amps too). He should still take this via sheer skill and versatility
My calculations say Machamp will need two Bulk Ups.

We can't really have any calculations on that, since Machamp is >>>531 megatons and Zoro is >838 megatons, i think. So you can't calc the difference, since they are above those vallues, but by an unknow amount

Drite77 said:
We can't really have any calculations on that, since Machamp is >>>531 megatons and Zoro is >838 megatons, i think. So you can't calc the difference, since they are above those vallues, but by an unknow amount
I calc the difference with the lowest possible point they could be and Machamp needs two Bulk Ups to surpass Zoro's AP.

@Henry - Zoro has three different stat amps, one of them possibly amping him up 3x by itself. Two Bulk Ups is not going to do anything when Zoro gets serious.

CinCameron20 said:
@Henry - Zoro has three different stat amps, one of them possibly amping him up 3x by itself. Two Bulk Ups is not going to do anything when Zoro gets serious.
That's two Bulk Ups before he get's serious and another 4 after.

Aight, time for Cal's in-depth analysis.

They're relatively even. Zoro holds a raw stat advantage and the advantage of holding weapons. Machamp's are more specialized. No Guard hard counters OH. Machamp's the smarter fighter, having mastered every martial art. Stamina is close, but would likely go to Zoro. Zoro has air manipulation for super effectiveness, but that would prompt Machamp to go for rock moves like Stone Edge and Rock Slide. Machamp has stat reduction as well. Dynamic Punch also really screws up Zoro, and due to No Guard it's very likely to hit. However, No Guard is a double edged sword, as we all know. Knock Off will also screw Zoro over. If anything, that may be the game changer. A No Guarded Knock Off just...disarming Zoro. They have the same lifting strength (coincidentally), but that's Machamp's one arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back