• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please forgive me Knight How in the name of heck is Zoro going to have a fair match with someone who, even in his Mark 3 form, is insanely weaker then Satsuki, who stalemated Zoro.

Like, I know ABC logic can be fallacious but that's blatant.

Plus if it's 7A versions it might become outdated.

Huh, this is actually pretty close. Unfortunately MK 2 Gamagori is basically just a strong guy with armor...

Let's not use ABC logic here Gargoyle. And what are you talking about it might become outdated?

Didn't One Piece characters who were 7A going up to High 7A or High 6C?

Probably better to use their 7C versions.

Nah that calc that rejected due to the assumes time frame of 1 second ( Which was fine imo. But that's besides the point.) Right now the One Piece 7-A's are above baseline due to Zoro having a casual 126+ feat and one shot other 7-A's. So yeah sadly the 7-A's are staying 7-A.

Gargoyle One said:
Then make his Dura High 7A, I'm pretty sure that's PIS
I have to ask Ryu about it because his armor is made of the same material as Satsuki's swords so it may not be PIS it may mean he's just a tank

I mean.

Her swords an extremely casual Ragyo.

Not a bloodlusted one like Gamagori blocked. But the dude being a tank makes sense.

Okay then yeah, Gamagori doesnt stand much of a chance. Honestly why not Uzu? That would be a much more fitting and honestly more fair match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back