• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In this match up, I am pitting Roronoa Zoro against the Villain Robots from MHA, to see how Zoro stacks up against them. For clarification, this is the East Blue Saga Zoro versus all four of the Villain Robots, meaning he will have to face the 1 Point, 2 Point, 3 Point, and 0 Point Robots. The battle will take place in neutral territory, and intelligence is matched between the two parties, allowing the Villain Robots a chance to work together. Who do you think would win?

Four vs One and it's still a stomp in Zoro's favor.

The Zero-Point Bot is 7.4 Tons while Zoro one-shots 8.5 Tons character. The rest of the bots are fodder here and doesn't make a difference at all.

Tell me what's the Zero-Point Robot doing to Zoro anyway. Zoro one-shots everything else and the ZPR is a big target that's screaming "CUT ME!"

You're treating the Oni Giri like some kind of Super Kame Hame Ha or something like that. Zoro uses that move with no much effort. Plus, there's no big difference. If he one-shots with a notable attack and can stop attacks from Bucci, then the ZPR is doing jack here.

Undamaged by blunt force. Bucci didn't get the chance to cut Zoro before he got one-shoted.

I don't really see the difference

Cutting hits harder but it doesn't ignore dura, and it's especially not hitting harder the a physically stronger punch that gets no sold unless Zoro has a weakness for it

"I haven't met someone whose eyes can't be cutted" - Kenpachi.

He's likely getting an upgrade from 7-B, actually.

I really hope that's not considered a viable win con for how ridiculous that is.

But I'm talking 7A

I mean, an eye is always vulnerable no matter the tier.

From 7-B to 7-A. But it's too soon to be sure.

Back