• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roronoa Zoro Powers and Abilities

Zoro should have Fire Manipulation and Energy manipulation on his profile.

Fire Manipulation from some of his attacks generating flames, such as "Hiryuu Kae", which applied a small cut to Ryuma's lower torso, and bursted into flames, which resulted in Ryuma's death.

Energy Manipulation from all of Zoro's "x Pound Canon" attacks.

That's all I can think of right now. There might be more.

I actually never noticed Zoro setting Ryuma on fire, but that seems fine. But aren't Pound Canons typically air slashes?

@Knight - Probably. I forgot if they are or not. I'm not as knowledgable on Zoro as I am with the top and high tiers.

I'm fine with Limited Fire Manipulation but I don't know about the Energy Manipulation.

Yeah his pound cannon is just compressed air. Also should he get body control since Zoro can via Ichi Gorilla attacks since his doubling his muscle mass?

Back