• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roronoa Zoro Power Addition

Well, I've always been a big fan of verse, so I think it's fair to contribute one to my favorite characters of it. The power to add is the Power Nullification (in a limited way and only in your Ashura).

Zoro in his Ashura was able to dissect Kaku's Amendachi, making him disappear.
[1]
[2]
And this occurs both in the anime and in the manga. Said by Kaku in both situations.

as seen in the scans, it can design attacks (since they are obviously not physical), in a limited way since it is not a nullification in itself. I saw this translation but I consider it irrelevant, it does not change the fact that it made the blow disappear, and if we take into account that the Amandachi was a blow of air, transforming it into a "mist" would be designed in the same way

Looking over this I'm pretty unsure since he did nullify it but it could have also just dispersed it because Asura was more powerful (extremely common in anime)

Back